[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

In winter. When this scum hides and gets cool in both senses.

Wasps, mantises, and ladybugs - that's what should eat other insects.

2 hours ago, KeaKaka said:

But why?

Occupies disproportionally much space, compared to any other characteristics. Moves like a jerk. A sort of dirt from any view.

No such problem with predator insects, they are cuties.

Edited by kerbiloid

10 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

I was feeding wasps with jam from hand, just to troll the colleagues.

(Though, hate spiders.)

What?

9 hours ago, Sidestrafe2462 said:

Spiders suck so much.

I concur

4 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

No such problem with predator insects, they are cuties.

True. Preying Mantises are cute

24 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

What?

What exactly what?

Didn't you feed a wasp in a kitchen with a droplet of strawberry jam on a hand or the index finger?

Edited by kerbiloid

I don't like bees, wasps, or spiders, although bees are sort of Ok. I definitely don't like spiders, but at least I don't live somewhere with huge spiders or that jumping spider thing! Compared to most other places, we don't have a lot of bugs/arachnids/snakes/anything dangerous. One good thing about spiders is that they eat bugs, so there are less annoying bugs around. So if the spider doesn't bother me, I am fine with them.

I am thinking about using either this or this (see below) as music in my next video(s). Do you like them?

Thanks in advance for responding! I want to know what my viewers like, y'know? :D

I didn't see anything below the videos on YouTube (In the video description, it often says something about the music in the video if it has any copyright stuff), so I assume it is fine. Almost all of the music I use and /or like I don't even know the real name of it or who made it. I just know it is from "that Liebherr video" or "That Mammoet video" for example.

I am glad you like it! Which one is better? The music from the Liebherr video or the music from the Mammoet video?

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

23 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I didn't see anything below the videos on YouTube (In the video description, it often says something about the music in the video if it has any copyright stuff), so I assume it is fine. Almost all of the music I use and /or like I don't even know the real name of it or who made it. I just know it is from "that Liebherr video" or "That Mammoet video" for example.

I am glad you like it! Which one is better? The music from the Liebherr video or the music from the Mammoet video?

i like both

2 hours ago, kerbiloid said:

What exactly what?

Didn't you feed a wasp in a kitchen with a droplet of strawberry jam on a hand or the index finger?

Uhh, No.

17 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Nice. But what is it?

Cities Skylines

2 hours ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

I don't like bees, wasps, or spiders, although bees are sort of Ok. I definitely don't like spiders, but at least I don't live somewhere with huge spiders or that jumping spider thing! Compared to most other places, we don't have a lot of bugs/arachnids/snakes/anything dangerous. One good thing about spiders is that they eat bugs, so there are less annoying bugs around. So if the spider doesn't bother me, I am fine with them.

I am thinking about using either this or this (see below) as music in my next video(s). Do you like them?

Thanks in advance for responding! I want to know what my viewers like, y'know? :D

I like the Mamomet music better

1 minute ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

I like the Mamomet music better

Ok, thanks. Mammoet is a Dutch heavy transport and lifting company. It is pronounced "Mom-Moot", and is the Dutch word for Mammoth.

3 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:
22 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Nice. But what is it?

Cities Skylines

Cool. Are there tower cranes? You often use tower cranes to build towers. I think they are actually called tower cranes because the crane sits on top of different tower sections, and not because they are mostly used to build towers, because I have also seen tower cranes (In videos, not in real life) building dams, on shipyards, and building bridges.

3 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

Ok, thanks. Mammoet is a Dutch heavy transport and lifting company. It is pronounced "Mom-Moot", and is the Dutch word for Mammoth.

Cool. Are there tower cranes? You often use tower cranes to build towers. I think they are actually called tower cranes because the crane sits on top of different tower sections, and not because they are mostly used to build towers, because I have also seen tower cranes (In videos, not in real life) building dams, on shipyards, and building bridges.

I’m pretty sure they are called tower cranes, but I’ve never played city skylines 

No, I am not denying that they are called tower cranes, only suggesting that they may be called tower cranes for a different reason.

12 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

I’ve never played city skylines 

So I'd better ask @Dr. Kerbal. Are there tower cranes in Cities:Skylines? If so, are they Liebherr?

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

48 minutes ago, Ben J. Kerman said:

No, I am not denying that they are called tower cranes, only suggesting that they may be called tower cranes for a different reason.

So I'd better ask @Dr. Kerbal. Are there tower cranes in Cities:Skylines? If so, are they Liebherr?

You can find them under the "props" category in the workshop.