[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

7 minutes ago, Max von Kerman said:

Do u guys know that a kerbal's colour is #BADA55 ?

Actually it isn't, but close. For Benjee10's more detailed kerbal heads at least, it's #C2D570 (when reduced to 32 colours)

Edited by OrdinaryKerman
I got Benjee10's redetailed kerbal head texture and colour picked it

@Dr. Kerbal

Hi, my name is Doctor. Rocks, hard to slip. In severe cases it is necessary to control the depth of the fat. I gather all the information and messages I can take home with you. You can fly and blow in the air at a height of 0. meters Anyone can choose this question. Start working hard. Before you get started, review some rules. This problem cannot be completely solved.

How do you feel? I called the doctor. Kobale, I have trouble diving. Under these difficult conditions, it is necessary to monitor the depth of the glands. I collect all the information and news that you can take home. You can walk or scratch at a height of 0 meters. Anyone can choose this question. Professionals are working hard! But before we get started, let's review some of the rules. This problem cannot be solved properly.

Credit To google translate

Just now, Ben J. Kerman said:

Hi! 

Random image time:

liebherr-l580-wheel-loader-5.jpg283411.jpg

Notice any similarities between the Claas loader and the Liebherr loader?

Yeah. I think they essially use the same stuff to move the shovel thing and the spike thing.

Spoiler

How you like my bad spelling

Also, hello

Hi!

The loaders look pretty much exactly the same, right? Well, that's because Liebherr makes loaders for Claas, but paints them a different color, puts a different logo on it, and I think the engine and stuff might be different as well.

Random video time:

And the English version to please our Moderator overlords: