[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

2 minutes ago, Max von Kerman said:

!

Yep.

6 on Eve, 6 on Duna, 10-12 on Dres, and 10-12 on Eeloo.

Not counting like the 50 others stranded in solar orbits.

Edited by Admiral Fluffy
hy llok nw pg

!

I have 1 probe at jool, 1 probe at deep space, 1 probe at duna, 1 uncrewed lander on the mun, 1 uncrewed lander on duna, and an uncrewed upside down lander on eve and A BUNCH OF PROBES IN ORBIT OF KERBIN I DONT EVEN HNOW WHAT I HAVE and 1 space station in orbit of kerbin, and one at the mun, This one is still uncrewed, The kerbin NSS has 1 Sirius, 1 Orion and 2 soyuz docked to it.

Just now, Max von Kerman said:

I have 1 probe at jool, 1 probe at deep space, 1 probe at duna, 1 uncrewed lander on the mun, 1 uncrewed lander on duna, and an uncrewed upside down lander on eve and A BUNCH OF PROBES IN ORBIT OF KERBIN I DONT EVEN HNOW WHAT I HAVE and 1 space station in orbit of kerbin, and one at the mun, This one is still uncrewed, The kerbin NSS has 1 Sirius, 1 Orion and 2 soyuz docked to it.

At least you can get to Kerbin after landing.

My hyper-focus is still subnautica so you're gonna hear about it whether you like it or not! You can also ignore me, if you like.

Subnautica spoilers about a 1,200m area. I assume it's late-game.

Spoiler

I just visited the lost river, and realized I need a lot more depth modules. So, i'm doing that, and I have a lithium shortage. Hey, I remember seeing a drill-able lithium deposit near the aurora, or, i'm misremembering. Mine as well investigate before I go to bed. As i'm going, I start falling. 200, 300, 400, 500. I finally realize something isn't right, and desperately try to go back up, to no avail. Then, I see another area. Using the last of my jump jets, I make it in.  I'm 1,200 meters deep, relieved I had a depth module, when a caterpillar bites my prawn suit. I swiftly execute it. I filed a feedback report, "Glitched through the floor to bowser's castle. If I don't make it out alive i'm rage quitting." And so, I begin my expedition. The first thing I found was kyanite and a lot of unfriendly things. Those first few minutes was a lot of panic, drilling at anything that came close. I continued exploring, and found a reaper corpse. Then Bowser himself tried to swallow me whole. I ran, and ran, and grappled, and ran.

Eventually I came to my senses. Hey, this is really deep, and south of the lost river. I bet if I follow my "Lost River Entrance" beacon, I'll find home! Of course, there was a lot of panic in there too when I realized the distance was 1,800 meters. Eventually, I came to an area of cooled lava and a lot of the bitey caterpillars. I continued ascending, drilling at them. Then, what no subnautica player wants to hear kilometres away from the nearest base- Seek fluid intake. Despite this, I persevered. I eventually came to a familiar fossil in the lost river. I knew a way out from here! 

Halfway to the exit, however, "Seek fluid intake immediately."

I desperately hoped- and then saw it. the grand reef signature plant. I ascended, and saw the degasi base. Never have I smiled bigger, except maybe for my first VTOL aircraft landing in KSP. I got to the platform when I began dying from dehydration. I quickly transferred my things to the storage on the back of the Prawn Suit, then died- and lost no belongings. I was so happy with myself that I did it. I could quickly drive my Cyclops to the Prawn Suit, then go home- tomorrow.

Oh and did I mention, I got 3 Lithium?

Mission. Accomplished.

If ya don't wanna read, I accidentally clipped through the floor, finding bowser's castle, and made a harrowing escape, then did a stupid thing.