KSP 1.10 Venture Collaborative Station Grand Discussion thread

Who is willing to take part?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. I wanna be part of it

2. 2. Where should we launch the mission to

11 hours ago, Space Nerd said:

Can someone build a fuel module for refueling my ship? (It needs LF and Mono)

rwjn0ye.png

You asked for a fuel module. This is my response. Exactly 20 Parts. I tried to make it big. I'll replace the Flag with my "Avatar" as soon as I have one. Can someone else add Xenon tanks?

I also added jr. docking ports for @Space Nerd's ship.

39 minutes ago, s_gamer101 said:

. I'll replace the Flag with my "Avatar" as soon as I have one

I don't think you should bother. I tested adding my avatar as a flag and then removing it from the files; the flags it was on would universally become blank white. So unless we create a mod to add everyone's avatar as a flag, then there's not much point.

6 hours ago, Space Nerd said:

I can change the port to a regular one if needed

This shouldn't be needed because we're at least 33 players now which means 33 modules so it should be possible to at least one module with junior docking ports. And my module has two junior docking ports.

6 hours ago, Space Nerd said:

also I don't have a flag on my ship, so it's going to be 21 parts. 

As @OutInSpace said, the plan with the "avatars" won't work unless we create a mod with all our custom flags, so you don't have to add a flag. But of course you can add a flag if you want.

I'm not the decision-maker here, but one part too much shouldn't make a big difference in my opinion.:wink:

Just now, minerbat said:

I want to participate, yes! Has it already started? Is a location already chosen? can I choose what kind of module I want to make or is it decided for me if I have to make a propulsion or habitation module for example?

Just tell us what you want to make, and we'll approve it.

Just now, s_gamer101 said:

Then you should pass on the save to @Aniruddh so that he can dock @epicfailure2020‘s module.

Has @epicfailure2020 already sent their module to Jool? Sorry, I've not been keeping up.

If yes, I'll transfer @eee's module to Jool and dock it to that. If not, someone else dock them together in lko, and I'll transfer the whole thing to Jool.

2 minutes ago, Aniruddh said:

If not, someone else dock them together in lko, and I'll transfer the whole thing to Jool.

Sorry, apparently I confused you with the person who docks the modules for people who can‘t dock (who was that again?)

wait, what is the idea? we get the safe file and add our modules, or we build the modules and send the safe file to someone who docks them all together? where will it be build? also, when is it my turn :)

I understand we will be going to Jool?

I am late to this project so can someone please give me some more information?

5 minutes ago, minerbat said:

we get the safe file and add our modules

That is correct. After doing that you would pass on the save file to the next person, who would load the save and add their module to the station. You can also just pass on a craft file or just leave your module in orbit, and pass on the save, and let someone else dock it to the station for you.

I know how to dock so I would like to do it myself. Where will we build it? I understand from the rules I can add up to 3 modules? When is it my turn ;)? I would like to go a little bit early before there are too many parts because my computer is not very good... :(.

1 minute ago, minerbat said:

Where will we build it?

Jool orbit. If you want to take your module to it's moons, you are free to. You can also place your modules on the surface of any of its moon (to construct a base). If your modules add to the main station in Jool orbit, try keep part count as low as you can.

4 minutes ago, minerbat said:

When is it my turn ;)?

You can go now, as long as no one else has said they want to go now. Best to do so, as you say your computer isn't very good.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.