The Really, Really BIG sandwich

Akagi

The rules are simple.

Say something to go on the GIANT sandwich (doesn't have to be food!)

Say all the other ones above the new thing

Example:

Steve_The_Donut: Rocket fuel.

Derpman11234: Rocket fuel and potato eyes.

screaminginpanic: Rocket fuel, potato eyes, and a Sepratron.

I'll start!

An aircraft carrier.

something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and an episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes

• 5 months later...

something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and an episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes and a kerbal and one of my failed lightspeed rockets

• 1 year later...

something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and an episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes and a kerbal and one of my failed lightspeed rockets and a meat lovers pizza

something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and an episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes and a kerbal and one of my failed lightspeed rockets and a meat lovers pizza and a terrain scatter

something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and an episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes and a kerbal and one of my failed lightspeed rockets and a meat lovers pizza and a terrain scatter and a small island

something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and an episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes and a kerbal and one of my failed lightspeed rockets and a meat lovers pizza and a terrain scatter and a small island and the  island airfield

something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and an episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes and a kerbal and one of my failed lightspeed rockets and a meat lovers pizza and a terrain scatter and a small island and the  island airfield anf the VAB

• 7 months later...

Something to go on a GIANT sandwich and an aircraft carrier and 5 bottles of welding gas and and episode of Wings and a universal sandwich and a loaf and a can of diced tomatoes and a kerbal and one of my failed lightspeed rockets and a meat lovers pizza and a terrain scatter and the Island Airfield and the VAB and an oblate planet