Calvinball

Deddly

Its currently Q to Zlorb! The user that posts below me has hit the Pernicious Poem Place and if that user happens to be @Ryaja they are also touching a time fracture wicket.

new rule: you must give a new score with each post or sing the Very Sorry Song.

Edited by AlamoVampire

New rule: if you include a poem in your post you don't have to have every fifth word have a d or change the font color.

I twas in a precarious place, a precarious poem place, I don't know if I have to write a poem but this poem is here anyway(I'm not good at poetry.)

@Nazalassa

I don't know what the time fracture wicket is BUT THAT DOESN'T STOP ME I'LL USE IT ANYWAY!

The score is now √π^π to √π^π to √π^π we are tied.

Edited by Ryaja

New rule: All rules are currently null and void. They are no longer in force.

EXCEPT:

You must post a Calvin and Hobbes comic in each post and tag a person in the thread if your post is under fifty words.

eNOXfghMgGBbYQVtYiDtcr1Z4UUg9BwuJaBTpJ_b

@Deddly

verysorry.jpg

I do believe that my post reaches fifty words and I have therefore touched the “opposite pole” oppositely by not touching it, exempting me from the rule that would have required me to tag someone in the thread. I have now stolen your flag! Olly-wolly pollowoggy ump-bump fizz! Ha ha!

ch870324.jpg

i do believe our dear friend @Deddly has hit a vortex spot which sent him into a boomerang zone. 

new rule: word count minimums are void seeing as a rule about having a minimum was already in place then voided but since you cant play this the same way twice @adsii1970 has to sing the Very Sorry Song for rule duplication!

Very Sorry Song:

offender:

"Here's the 'Very Sorry Songg.' Won't you help and sing alongg?"

"I blew it!"

“I knew it!”

"I'm very very sorry that I took your precious flaaggg!"

victim:

"Bum bum bum"

"He's sorry!"

"So sorry!"

"Just don't do it any more, you scurvy scalawaaggg!"

Edited by AlamoVampire

38 minutes ago, AlamoVampire said:

word count minimums are void seeing as a rule about having a minimum was already in place then voided but since you cant play this the same way twice

AH, but the minimum word count was not the same! You must now walk three times around the post of shame unless someone tags you with the Calvinball.

Ok, I can't remember all the rules to this point, so...

New Rule:  All existing rules are stricken from the record.

New Rule:  Every post after this one - meaning, this post is excluded from this rule - must have at least 1 word colored in something other than black.

What?  It's Calvinball.  I can make 2 rules at once.

calvinball_1.jpg

Uhhhh, what were the rules again? I think I forgot ....You have to post a comic strip right?

NXYstNm.png

Just you wait ( I don't know what that means). The user below me will also NOT be the one to start a new page. I will start a new page. Every single new page will be started by me. I will always write the first post of every new page from now on. Unless I forget about this game 3 days later....

NEW RULE: You aren't allowed to undo all rules in one go. If you can't remember all the rules, don't worry - just continue to play and if you accidentally broke a rule, someone will remind you kindly to wear the basket of error on your head.