[1.3.0] Malah's Quick mods [2017.05.31]

Malah

Hello, I've updated QuickRevert with a new big feature ... Revert Cost :)

QuickRevert

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Screenshots

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Changelog

v2.00 - 2015.05.04

• New: Added the revert cost,
  • New: Added a GUI with stock and blizzy toolbar support,
  • New: Added a config file,
  • Fix: Converted textures to DDS,
  • Fix: Corrected the Stock Toolbar icon not being created,
  • Fix: Deleted the save of useless things as the vessel guid, the time and the flightstatecache,
  • Fix: Rewrited the code and fix some minor bug,
  • Optional: Added an optional version of QuickRevert with only the revert keeper,
  • Optional: Added an optional version of QuickRevert with only the revert cost,
  • Updated ToolbarWrapper to 1.7.9
  • Updated to KSP 1.02

Hi Malah. Was referred to your mod suite by SceneJumper. Will be installing QuickScroll and QuickGoTo. Was interested in QuickIVA but I wondered if it worked with Probe Control Room, which provides an "IVA" for unmanned missions, as your documentation says you need Kerbals on the spacecraft.

Hi Malah. Was referred to your mod suite by SceneJumper. Will be installing QuickScroll and QuickGoTo. Was interested in QuickIVA but I wondered if it worked with Probe Control Room, which provides an "IVA" for unmanned missions, as your documentation says you need Kerbals on the spacecraft.

Hello, QuickIVA will not put you in the Control Room of your probe, but I can try to add this feature for a next update ;)

Hello, on the last updates, I have made two regression on QuickIVA and QuickMute

QuickIVA has again a duplication of the stock toolbar, I've corrected this and I will push it soon.

QuickMute again can't put all the sounds in mute, I will find an other solution (I don't like to mute with the gamesettings ...).

Hi Malah

You still taking ideas for new QuickMods? How about a mod that automatically enables the parking brake on craft when they're launched from the runway?

Nice idea, I will work on it ;)

I don't know if I've understood, you think of something like that : Magic Smoke Industries DevHelper ?

Exactly, but functional :D

The last time I used that mod it kept causing weird things to happen. I still wonder if it's what killed my original Bases series. It hasn't been updated since then, either, and the game's gone through 2 major revisions since then.

I don't even want something fancy, I just want it to plop me at the space center so I don't have to go through those very pretty but also very non-user-friendly menus every time I start the game.

Alternatively, QuickStaticStartMenus would be great, from my perspective :D

Would it be possible to have a slider that adjusts the percentage content of all (lowest stage?) tanks – to be able to observe how CoM moves, etc.?

Hello, as the requests, I've added two mods to my list QuickStart and QuickBrake. I've also added the support of the mod Probe Control Room to QuickIVA and I've updated QuickExit to KSP 1.02

QuickBrake

What is it?

QuickBrake is a small plugin which adds the possibility to brake your vessel at launch.

Download:

[removed link to defunct website]

Github

This is a request from UnanimousCoward.

On the config file you can:

• enable/disable the brake at the Runway (true by default),
  • enable/disable the brake when you enter on a landed rover (true by default),
  • enable/disable the brake at the LaunchPad (false by default),
  • enable/disable the brake when you enter on a landed vessel (false by default),

You can change these settings on the file "GameData/QuickBrake/Config.txt" which will be created after the first launch of KSP with QuickBrake.

Licence information:

gplv3-88x31.png

GPL v3

Source code:

github

How to install it?

Unzip all files. Put the QuickBrake folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to update it?

Unzip all files. Merge the new QuickBrake folder with the old folder which is in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to uninstall it?

Delete the QuickBrake folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

Changelog on GITHUB

Thanks!

• to UnanimousCoward to have requested this mod,
  • to all other mod developers which make this game really huge,
  • to my friend Neimad who corrects my bad english ...
  • and to Squad for this awesome game.

Links:

QuickStart

What is it?

QuickStart is a small plugin which adds the possibility to go to the last game saved after the loading of KSP.

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Github

This is a request from curiousepic and 5thHorseman.

Screenshots

QuickStart-1431107993.8441353.png

Licence information:

gplv3-88x31.png

GPL v3

Source code:

github

How to install it?

Unzip all files. Put the QuickStart folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to update it?

Unzip all files. Merge the new QuickStart folder with the old folder which is in your KSP/GameData folder.

How to uninstall it?

Delete the QuickStart folder in your KSP/GameData folder.

Troubleshooting?

If you use a plugin which needs to work on the mainmenu, It can be blocked by QuickStart.

Changelog on GITHUB

Thanks!

• to curiousepic and 5thHorseman to have requested this mod,
  • to sirkut for his mod Magic Smoke Industries DevHelper,
  • to all other mod developers which make this game really huge,
  • to my friend Neimad who corrects my bad english ...
  • and to Squad for this awesome game.

Links:

QuickIVA

Download:

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.10 - 2015.05.08

• New: Added the support of the mod Probe Control Room,
  • Fix: (Again) corrected the Stock Toolbar which can show two buttons.

QuickExit

Download:

Kerbal CurseForge

Github

Changelog

v1.30 - 2015.05.08

• New: Added an option to enable/disable count down (true by default),
  • Fix: The Automatic save is now to true by default,
  • Fix: Converted textures to DDS,
  • Fix: Corrected the Stock Toolbar icon not being created,
  • Fix: Deleted Skin configuration,
  • Fix: Deleted the default QuickExit's config file to keep your config file after an update,
  • Fix: Rewrited some function,
  • Optional: Added an optional version of QuickExit without GUI/Toolbars (it keep only the shortcut),
  • Updated ToolbarWrapper to 1.7.9
  • Updated to KSP 1.02

Malah,

I really love your "Quick" mods. Your QuickGoto is GREAT; especially the "Last Vessel" button. That one feature is priceless. Now, you've added QuickStart. I used to use DevHelper for this function; now, it's QuickStart. Forum Rep point to you as well.

EDIT: However, I had to remove it. It is incompatible with Contract Window+ and CapCom. That is, it actually prevents them from displaying icons on the stock menu bar, and when I click on thos blank icons, the app windows are displayed. However, they are blank.

Edited by Apollo13

Hi

It seems QuickStart and KCT don't get along very well. If QuickStart is enabled, KCT throws a fit on startup and complains about everything being borked. It seems it can't load all the data it needs.

Logs are here if they're any help:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bajai5pfed3kalp/AAB8sT_I_hNM2OZvRcyhcxzHa?dl=0

Yep, same here. My KCT failed to load every bit of its information from save when QuickStart was enabled.

Hi

It seems QuickStart and KCT don't get along very well. If QuickStart is enabled, KCT throws a fit on startup and complains about everything being borked. It seems it can't load all the data it needs.

Logs are here if they're any help:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bajai5pfed3kalp/AAB8sT_I_hNM2OZvRcyhcxzHa?dl=0

Yep, same here. My KCT failed to load every bit of its information from save when QuickStart was enabled.

This sort of error doesn't surprise me, with QuickStart, the Main menu isn't enterely load and if a mod needs to load the Main menu ... it will not work well.

I will try to find an other solution to launch the quick start, thanks for the report.

Hi

See my post #139; it kills Contracts+ Windows and CapCom.

In the meanwhile I'll continue to use DevHelper to quick launch.

Edited by Apollo13

Hello, I've corrected the launch of QuickStart to allow others plugins to load at the Main menu, I've tested it with CapCom and KCT and it seems to work fine, if you have others issues, I'm ready to correct them ;)

I've also corrected (again) QuickMute to be able to mute the FX sounds ...

QuickStart

Download:

Kerbal Stuff

Github

Changelog

v1.01 - 2015.05.09

• Fix: Corrected the launch of QuickStart to allow others plugins to load at the Main menu.

QuickMute

Download:
Kerbal Stuff
Kerbal CurseForge
Github
Changelog
v1.04 - 2015.05.09

• Fix: (again) Corrected the Stock Toolbar which can show two buttons,
  • Fix: Corrected the mute function for FX sounds (return with a GameSettings mute ...),
  • Fix: Changed the default mute shortcut to F6.

Wow malah I was just going to post about this and you're so quick you've already fixed it. Damn malahs mods, the ones you never knew you needed and now you don't know what you did without them. THANK YOU!

Does quick revert work for anyone? I disabled the option to lose quick revert, changed ships, landed one, went back to the other and wanted to revert, but no cigar.

For the moment, QuickRevert can't keep the revert if your vessel has only the revert to launch (you can lose the revert to editor, if you return to the mainmenu or restart your game and your vessel is on the launchpad), I will correct this later.

If, it is not this bug, have you seen a message which say you will lose the Revert?

And can you send me your log, it will help me to find how you have lost the revert? (you can find it here).

Edited by Malah