Nertea

[1.7.x] Community Tech Tree (April 15)

Welcome to the forum @Vadym.

Unfortunately this forum is English only outside of the international sub forums. To add an picture you must use an image hosting service like imgur, and then link to it here.

[Russian translation]
Добро пожаловать на форум Vadym. К сожалению, этот форум только на английском за пределами международных подфорумов. Чтобы добавить изображение, вы должны использовать сервис хостинга изображений, например imgur, а затем ссылку на него здесь.

@Vadym

I think the problem is that you need to upgrade the research and development building before you can unlock that technology. Once again you can use a translation service like google translate to communicate if you would like to comment in the general forum.

[Russian translation]
Я думаю, проблема в том, что вам нужно обновить здание для исследований и разработок, прежде чем вы сможете разблокировать эту технологию. Еще раз вы можете использовать службу перевода, такую как Google Translate, чтобы общаться, если вы хотите оставить комментарий на общем форуме.

I also thought so, but other technologies can be unlocked, but these are not.

Everything is working. I figured out the reason.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, GamerGuest64 said:

Does anyone know any more mods that can add parts to CTT tech tree nodes?

There's a list in the OP

Edited by Friznit

I don’t know why but the MK1 fuselage and the MK1 fuselage with the intake are missing, even though i have the whole tech tree...

On 6/16/2019 at 8:25 AM, leosefcik said:

I don’t know why but the MK1 fuselage and the MK1 fuselage with the intake are missing, even though i have the whole tech tree...

This mod does not affect part locations, so you should track down whatever is moving them and look there.