Nertea

[1.6.x] Mark IV Spaceplane System (January 21, 2019)

Recommended Posts

 

when will we be able to enjoy this mod with KSPIE? I would love to be able to use the internal tanks with KSPIE resources ^_^

Edited by santiagokof
wrong Lang

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello
I have only recently acquired KSP and am inexperienced. I have installed this mod.

I'am missing the engine parts, intake parts, and most of the other´s that are shown in the gallery.

Can you help me?

 

Best regards

Andreas

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Andi170 said:

I'am missing the engine parts, intake parts, and most of the other´s that are shown in the gallery.

They have been moved to Near Future Aeronautics, found within the Near Future Technologies suite of mods.  Take some, take em all or just take NFAero, it's up to you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@overkill13

Thank you very much it is all available.
I already had some feature packages, but not all of them.

Best regards

Andreas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mark IV System 3.0.4

  • Fixed some bulkhead profiles (thanks Streetwind)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello. Thank you for this amazing mod.

I'm getting errors during loading, not sure if I broke something or not.

 

PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit/mk4cockpit-internal/mk4cockpitIVA'
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit-2/mk4cockpit-2internal-rpm/mk4cockpit-2IVA-rpm'
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

InternalCameraSwitch: cameraTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04' is null
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

InternalCameraSwitch: colliderTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04_Collider' is null
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)


Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not really important, but I guess I'll look into them at some point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2019 at 7:58 AM, _Zee said:

Hello. Thank you for this amazing mod.

I'm getting errors during loading, not sure if I broke something or not.

 


PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit/mk4cockpit-internal/mk4cockpitIVA'
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

PartLoader: Compiling Internal Space 'MarkIVSystem/Spaces/mk4cockpit-2/mk4cockpit-2internal-rpm/mk4cockpit-2IVA-rpm'
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

InternalCameraSwitch: cameraTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04' is null
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

InternalCameraSwitch: colliderTransform 'Camera_RectWindow04_Collider' is null
 
(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)


Thanks

Same here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Nertea good day, so I just installed this mod and gave it a spin, I noticed engines are missing, is this intentional and is there another mod pack with these engines I saw in the gallery? I'm using the latest version in 1.6.1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

@Nertea good day, so I just installed this mod and gave it a spin, I noticed engines are missing, is this intentional and is there another mod pack with these engines I saw in the gallery? I'm using the latest version in 1.6.1

Check the last few pages, I'm sure that's been covered many times.  My guess around page 65-66 or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, The-Doctor said:

@Nertea good day, so I just installed this mod and gave it a spin, I noticed engines are missing, is this intentional and is there another mod pack with these engines I saw in the gallery? I'm using the latest version in 1.6.1

I thought I'd removed these from the album, but I guess I did not. It has been done now. And also the FAQ has been updated. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TM31D2475 said:

Help I can't connect ANY of the Mk4 together

Uninstall any mod that directly affects parts in the VAB (such as Tweakable Everything). If you don't have any such mod, send logs. :P

On 1/18/2019 at 5:42 PM, santiagokof said:

 

when will we be able to enjoy this mod with KSPIE? I would love to be able to use the internal tanks with KSPIE resources ^_^

That will happen when someone who understands KSPI tanks configs writes them for MkIV. Any inter-mod compatibility configs for Nertea's mods very largely do not come from Nertea himself. He makes the parts and the core plugins then it's all on the fanbase to do the rest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay, it's my favourite mod for KSP! :D

Thanks so much for your effort! :)

I really hope that some day, this mod'll come stock with KSP. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do the HVR fans work on planets like Eve or do they require actual air?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, first let me say that this a cool, and gigantic, spaceplane. However, I use Kerbal Planetary Base Systems extensively and after installing this mod through CKAN I suddenly have no parts in the bases. I uninstalled this, also through CKAN and still show all my former parts as experimental or locked and they are not in my editors. Any help at all, please? I have like 5 bases that I love!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 6:26 PM, DCL74 said:

Hello, first let me say that this a cool, and gigantic, spaceplane. However, I use Kerbal Planetary Base Systems extensively and after installing this mod through CKAN I suddenly have no parts in the bases. I uninstalled this, also through CKAN and still show all my former parts as experimental or locked and they are not in my editors. Any help at all, please? I have like 5 bases that I love!

If removing the mod doesn't fix this, it's probably nothing to do with this mod but some other change made at the same time, but the thing to try next is reassembling the mod set in a fresh install and reproducing the problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hey, just a heads up.

There are some bad patches for TweakScale on three of the parts. These patches could cause some pretty nasty save game corruption. The parts are mk4cockpit-shoulder-1, mk4cockpit-shoulder-2, and mk4cockpit-shoulder-3. I'm getting things set up to work on fixing this and submitting a patch to Nertea. You can find out more about the issue in the TweakScale thread here. Hope this helps somebody and avoids any issues for them.

EDIT: Turns out there's no TweakScale patches bundled with MkIV System. *Oops* May be a different mod since I didn't see anything up with the TweakScale Patch. Sorry for getting ahead of myself here. :P

EDIT2: The patches came with TweakScale. Issue has already been fixed. @Lisias said he'd be releasing the update tomorrow. Guess I was a little late in helping there. Oh well.

Edited by salsathegeek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Indeed, none of my mods support TweakScale at all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

I like a lot this mod

I project an Odissey, "L'épopée de la Baleine" on youtube and Twitter

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.