"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

I would dearly love to subscribe to Time-Warp magazine, it's great! Perfect story mechanism to show off your 'behind the scenes' missions, which also look really cool. I do love bases--for a while a lot of my gameplay was just shuttline ore piggies from the Minmus Flats up to the refining station, good times...

So are you going to wait for 1.0.5 to be stable and updated for needed mods before you continue?

I would dearly love to subscribe to Time-Warp magazine, it's great!

I know right! The infrormation was arranged very clearly.

Most newspapers would have a headline that goes like this:

Space agency finds talking rock on the moon, you won't believe what they predict!

I can't wait for more interludes, newspapers, or even the start of volume 2!

So are you going to wait for 1.0.5 to be stable and updated for needed mods before you continue?

Nope, I'll just keep another install of the game running still at 1.0.4, and change the save to the main install when the mods are updated. But I'm thinking all the mods will be ready before I even end this grinding session...

Well, it's been a really busy week in RL, so I haven't had the time to do much. But I managed to put out a quick interlude. Hope you enjoy

nice. the layout/formatting and story telling are excelent as usual. So do your carreer settings allow you to fill out the tech tree without leaving Kerbin SOI or do you have a surprise coming our way funded by poor Helmies hard work?

So do your carreer settings allow you to fill out the tech tree without leaving Kerbin SOI or do you have a surprise coming our way funded by poor Helmies hard work?

I'm on mostly "normal" settings, so I think I can finish the tree. I'm not doing a lot of science right now, though, since there's an eve transfer window coming up soon and I want to send a bunch of stuff, which I have to design first.

I take it cutting the iffy mk1's lander can off and replacing it with something lighter is beyond the capabilities of dicey stations orbital construction facilities?

I plan to keep the lander can. If I remove the smaller tanks, the science equipment and the landing legs, while reattaching the engine to the largest tank, it'll make a fine orbiter, and I can recycle the removed parts for materials. I haven't started this yet only because I still have a lot of materials from the Avid missions' supplies.

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh, I accidentally deleted the post with the interlude. Will post again tomorrow, but meanwhile it can still be accessed via the link to the Interludes album at the OP. Note to self: never try to edit a post again while on the mobile.

Cool!

How are all of the bases going? How's everyKerbal?

Well, so far, besides Dicey Station on Mun orbit, we have Yardstick Base on Minmus Great Flats and Farside Base at the Mun's Farside Crater. Yardstick Base has Bob, Bill and Helmy as permanent crew. Farside Base has a temporary crew made up of visiting recruits on training. The latest batch of recruits worked hard at fixing the base "tilt", caused by the inclination of the terrain, but the base still faces a few bugs caused by KAS or KIS. Future preludes may give more details. :wink:

Well, so far, besides Dicey Station on Mun orbit, we have Yardstick Base on Minmus Great Flats and Farside Base at the Mun's Farside Crater. Yardstick Base has Bob, Bill and Helmy as permanent crew. Farside Base has a temporary crew made up of visiting recruits on training. The latest batch of recruits worked hard at fixing the base "tilt", caused by the inclination of the terrain, but the base still faces a few bugs caused by KAS or KIS. Future preludes may give more details. :wink:

Alright, thanks for the rub!

Goodluck, and I would say Shoot for Laythe.

The growing shape of dicey station is curious. Are you slowly converting her into an interplanetary craft or something?

All I can say at the moment is that there are no official, KSC-approved plans to convert Dicey Station into anything other than a station. There's nothing to see here, now move along...

All I can say at the moment is that there are no official, KSC-approved plans to convert Dicey Station into anything other than a station. There's nothing to see here, now move along...

We'll darn there goes the theory that they are planning to exploit the time anomalies to send a seed ship back and have it proceed to secretly begin constructing infrastructure around eve there by explaining why we saw faiben getting out of that plane under a purple sky right after the dark faiben incident... Oh well back to my den of fashionable tin foil hats ;)

We'll darn there goes the theory that they are planning to exploit the time anomalies to send a seed ship back and have it proceed to secretly begin constructing infrastructure around eve there by explaining why we saw faiben getting out of that plane under a purple sky right after the dark faiben incident... Oh well back to my den of fashionable tin foil hats ;)

Actually. Try to learn how to navigate the anomalies. Or even coltrol them is an pretty Damn way to save kerbalkind even after the "after kerbin" incident!