[1.4.X] Taerobee - Stockalike X-1 and More [27/01/2017]

Beale

Hey! Could you make a scientific module with intergrated thermometor and barometer? I would also like to see mystery goo and materials lab that could be put inline with the rocket itselve. One more thing. I've found out that a parachute is a thing that should be available almost from the start (I still want some early flights to end with a BANG!) so that you can recover the experiments that cannot transmit all the science. A battery part would also be welcomed.

14 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

@Beale would you be interested in a Small Sammy SRB and some other parts for the Taerobee? @VenomousRequiem wants to practice making some sounding rocket parts and I think they'd go better here. 

As long as they are regular sizes (I've kind of dropped the idea of off-sizes for Taerobee), sure! :) 
I am just trying to learn my way through GitHub currently (a little embarrassing I don't know already), the good sir @Urist is helping to educate me.

Edited by Beale

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm trying to get Taerobee for 1.0.5 to go along with a mod setup I've been trying to get to work and I can't find any working downloads available.  The download on Ckan always pops up with an error and the download that's on page 9 on this thread doesn't load the webpage when I try to access it.  May I request for a 1.0.5 download?

On 4/20/2016 at 4:02 PM, Beale said:

As long as they are regular sizes (I've kind of dropped the idea of off-sizes for Taerobee), sure! :) 
I am just trying to learn my way through GitHub currently (a little embarrassing I don't know already), the good sir @Urist is helping to educate me.

I don't know why I've only just now seen this post, but would you like me to send you the model files for them? They're modeled in Maya, and I'm pretty sure I've heard somewhere that you have that as well, so that shouldn't be a problem, no?

26 minutes ago, Little Whispers said:

Hey, I'm trying to get Taerobee for 1.0.5 to go along with a mod setup I've been trying to get to work and I can't find any working downloads available.  The download on Ckan always pops up with an error and the download that's on page 9 on this thread doesn't load the webpage when I try to access it.  May I request for a 1.0.5 download?

Sorry, Taerobee is updated to 1.1 now.

The links will be broken because of the KerbalStuff shutdown. I believe there was a archive somewhere of all the mods on KerbalStuff, you could find a 1.0.5 version there.

2 minutes ago, VenomousRequiem said:

I don't know why I've only just now seen this post, but would you like me to send you the model files for them? They're modeled in Maya, and I'm pretty sure I've heard somewhere that you have that as well, so that shouldn't be a problem, no?

Sure, I'd be happy to have them :) 

Hey, finally--my first post in the forums that I've spent months observing. Hello, all! 

Your 1.0.5 compatible version of the mod was hosted on KerbalStuff (RIP), and therefore Github doesn't have it on the releases page--just the v2.3 for KSP 1.1. Can you possibly provide the latest 1.0.5-compatible download link for those of us still running that version? Thanks!

On 5/5/2016 at 4:28 AM, MitchS said:

Hey, finally--my first post in the forums that I've spent months observing. Hello, all! 

Your 1.0.5 compatible version of the mod was hosted on KerbalStuff (RIP), and therefore Github doesn't have it on the releases page--just the v2.3 for KSP 1.1. Can you possibly provide the latest 1.0.5-compatible download link for those of us still running that version? Thanks!

Much apologies, but I don't have a copy available, and cannot commit to support older versions.

I have a couple old copies of the 1.0.X dev builds if you would like them Beale, I'm glad I still have them for when I want to play a stable game in 1.0.5. I use the 0.625m control probe core way too much on satellites and capsules that taper to that size. Although I'm starting to use the control probes included with the Knight/Arrow in Tantares more. Love those simple probe cores.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DMSP said:

I agree. @Beale, what do you think about an X-15, as said above? It would be the standard Grayish color to go along with the mod, if you made it, right?

I can't wait to see what more comes out of this.

Whoops! I don't read Taerobee often.

Though an X-15 would fit the theme of the mod , I do not have the time currently to do this, life commitments means I only really have time to work on Tantares (Though, I will keep my other mods up to date in config).

Colour? Grey all the way :cool:

7 hours ago, Beale said:

Whoops! I don't read Taerobee often.

Though an X-15 would fit the theme of the mod , I do not have the time currently to do this, life commitments means I only really have time to work on Tantares (Though, I will keep my other mods up to date in config).

Colour? Grey all the way :cool:

I believe we have managed to force @Sgt.Shutesie to make X-15 parts.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.