Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

3 hours ago, Spaceception said:

Hard to believe I've only been here for nine months :0.0:

And I've been here for 2 and a half ;.; . It's a long hard road that we will all conquer, one day.... One day. We will prevail :D !!

7 hours ago, Red Iron Crown said:

@Endersmens Might be time to consider updating this, a lot of new members since March. :) 

I dared him not to update it until I break 1k! If he has faith he will wait!!

6 minutes ago, Red Iron Crown said:

While I appreciate where you're coming from, some people have been waiting months since passing 1k to be added. Should they wait longer?

have you been keeping up with the thread? I was gone for a week long trip, only posting on my phone, using IRC on my phone, even buying my computer on my phone. I'm back now, working on the program now.

1 minute ago, Endersmens said:

have you been keeping up with the thread? I was gone for a week long trip, only posting on my phone, using IRC on my phone, even buying my computer on my phone. I'm back now, working on the program now.

Apologies, I thought you were planning to update it when you got internet back. I didn't realize you were computerless.

Just now, Red Iron Crown said:

Apologies, I thought you were planning to update it when you got internet back. I didn't realize you were computerless.

That was the plan, but then I immediately had to leave and go cross country. :) 

28 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

where to, if you don't mind me asking?

Went to Oklahoma for a camp. :) 

So here's the deal, I had a few kerfuffles with the function that tells me all the new members, but I think I fixed it. So if you've gotten past 1k rep since the last update, and your name isn't mentioned, My apologies. :) (This is gonna take a while to tag everyone, so give me a bit to do that. :D )

The list has been updated! It will take me a bit to add descriptions to everyone, but it will be done. :) 

Congratulations to our newest members! Here they are, in no order since I have no order. :D 

@CobaltWolf @CatastrophicFailure @cubinator @Dman979 @CliftonM @Frank_G @Jett_Quasar @Gaarst @Padishar @Shadowmage @HarvesteR @Thomas P. @Spartwo @benjee10 @tetryds @hoojiwana @Camacha @Tex_NL @Tiberion @Pecan @SpaceplaneAddict @Renegrade @SaturnianBlue @xEvilReeperx @DMSP @luizopiloto @Spaceception

I believe that is everyone that has joined since march! Congratulations to you all! And a special congratulations to @HarvesteR, you deserve this more than anyone else. Thank you for this legacy you've created, and good luck in your future endeavors away from KSP. :) o7

Edited by Endersmens

2 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

Congrats to the class of 7/2016!

I think I see a problem, though- some of the descriptions repeat themselves. Might want to look into that.

Interesting...indeed. It appears to only be descriptions I've edited. All of the ones repeated are ones I remember editing and changing, and if you notice, a lot of the repeated ones are slightly different. This is a new animal altogether. :confused: 

1 minute ago, cubinator said:

Dude, what alphabet are you using? :confused: Anyways, yay for the update! Now it's official (over 300 rep later :P)!

This is true. It appeared alphabetical at first glance, I only assumed. I think they're actually in descending rep order. 

3 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

I guess that's a no on being a denialist:p Harvester really does deserve more for all he's done.

I think a lot of rep that really is towards the devs gets attributed to @SQUAD. So, I think he still gets appreciated, albeit not so much through that little number next to his avatar.

25 minutes ago, Spartwo said:

I guess that's a no on being a denialist:p Harvester really does deserve more for all he's done.

I'm sorry, did you wish to not be on the list? I can do that for you if it's what you want, but I would prefer you be recognized. :) 

16 minutes ago, CobaltWolf said:

wait. Is the list in the OP sorted by rep count? 0.o

Yes. And you soared up to 34 from not even being on the list since the last update in march! When I noticed it I was really surprised, you really shot up there. :) 

Edited by Endersmens

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.