Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

• 3 weeks later...

Yes! I have finally made it to the Rep Grand Group! (If I hadn't been so inactive I would have been here a month ago, but that's fine) . Also, an almost exactly 2:3 post to rep ratio.

Edited by SaturnianBlue

Okiedokie guys, here's the deal. I just got internet back. Tomorrow is my Eagle Court of Honors, and I have to work all day to make that happen. And then tomorrow night, right after the ceremony I drive 4.5 hours west, spend the night, and then ride another 4.5 hours to Oklahoma. I will be there until at least Saturday. I will do my best to update the group before I leave, but I honestly can't promise that. I will try my best though! And in the case of me not being able to update it before I leave, it will definitely be the first thing I do when I get back. :) Welcome to all the new members, I'm not sure if the program will be able to tell me who all is new, so if not I sincerely welcome you into the group. :D 

59 minutes ago, ZooNamedGames said:

I got a dare for @Endersmens, and that's for him NOT to update the OP until I break the 1,000 rep barrier. I dare him.

Then we will have to wait until Half life 3 is released. =(

XD joking, You will get there soon.

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I, for one, don't anticipate being added to the 1k group. As soon as I hit 999, he will announce that you must have 5k to be added to the list... :confused:

shhhshhhhhshhhhshhh IF YOU DON'T SAY IT, IT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN- shhhhhhhhhhhshhhh!!!!!

How'd you know my worst fear?!

Edited by ZooNamedGames

22 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

I, for one, don't anticipate being added to the 1k group. As soon as I hit 999, he will announce that you must have 5k to be added to the list... :confused:

Then when you hit 998 or something like that, I will like a bunch of your post so you have 1000+ Rep and will be introduced into the Rep Grand Group.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.