Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

On May 31, 2016 at 5:03 PM, Dman979 said:

@Endersmens, any idea when it will be updated?

Well, here's the problem. My internet has been down since the beginning of May. And the new program is waiting to be downloaded, and we have no internet. Posting this from my phone using my aunts internet. The second we get our internet back I'm running the program. :)  Hang in there! At least you folks have the Internet to check this :sticktongue: 

On 02/06/2016 at 3:08 AM, ZooNamedGames said:

Heheheheheh....

I'm 3/4s to my goal gentlemen! I still have 6 months- I WILL MAKE IT.

Nah. When you get to 999 it'll turn into the 'Rep 2 Grand Group'. :cool:

40 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

I'm sad you have more than me.

Granted, I don't write books or do mission reports, but still. ;.;

Actually, i think only around 150 rep was from the books and mission report, the rest was mostly from being really active in the sci/space threads.

Wow... I'm halfway there. I mean, it's not important by any means, but it still feels nice to know that you've said something that makes sense to someone. :cool:

On December 9, 2015 at 10:36 AM, Kuzzter said:

Also, I'm finding that rep comes in a lot more frequently in the new forum for certain kinds of content... namely, mine. :) Whereas before when a new reader found my comic and liked it, they'd rep the first page for 1-5 points, read the whole thing in one go, leave me a nice note, and then maybe rep me again on another day if they were still following the comic and saw something they liked. Now a new reader will scroll through the thread and 'replike' several comic pages in a row--and continuing readers can more or less rep anything they like, as opposed to repping just the pages they REALLY like, IF they've seen at least four other posts on  the Forum they really liked since the last one of mine they repped. (i.e. "You must spread some Reputation around...") :) So overall, I think I'm getting as much or more rep in the new system for the same posting rate and quality of content.

You are almost to 1 million. Nice work.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.