Say Hello to The Rep Grand Group! [07/19/16 UPDATE!]

Endersmens

33 minutes ago, Endersmens said:

Yes. And you soared up to 34 from not even being on the list since the last update in march! When I noticed it I was really surprised, you really shot up there. :) 

Over 1k rep in 4 months. Yipes! I blame these people for liking everything I post:

6nFRDb5.png

(List is by no means inclusive, just my most upvoted recent post)

2 hours ago, Endersmens said:

...I believe that is everyone that has joined since march ...

Huh, whut?

Apart from being lost as to how all this rep works anyway, wasn't I already here (LGG #79, OP #109)?
Do I have to do any work now?

2 hours ago, Pecan said:

Huh, whut?

Apart from being lost as to how all this rep works anyway, wasn't I already here (LGG #79, OP #109)?
Do I have to do any work now?

Different group. The LGG only required 500 rep points, the RGG requires 1000. :) so you've been a part of both groups now, and will be on the RGG from now on. :D 

On July 19, 2016 at 3:41 PM, CobaltWolf said:

Over 1k rep in 4 months. Yipes! I blame these people for liking everything I post:

6nFRDb5.png

(List is by no means inclusive, just my most upvoted recent post)

Yay! Me!

Have more rep.

4 hours ago, cubinator said:

@Endersmens Where are the rest of the descriptions? I thought you'd have them fixed by now, did something come up?

It takes a bit of time to write 22 descriptions. :P 
I have to go and find stuff that everyone is known for and link to threads and mods and artwork and stuff. It's not as easy as it sounds. If you have a request, you can always PM me what you want your description to be. :) 

6 hours ago, Endersmens said:

It takes a bit of time to write 22 descriptions. :P 
I have to go and find stuff that everyone is known for and link to threads and mods and artwork and stuff. It's not as easy as it sounds. If you have a request, you can always PM me what you want your description to be. :) 

I suppose it is hard. I was just wondering because the repeated descriptions are still there too. I can wait, though. :) 

2 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Well, I'm getting closer...unless the forum software changes again OR @Endersmens decides to rename the group "Say Hello to the 10k rep group"

Well, considering that the only members that would be in there would be the Squad account and the "KSC Staff" user group, so I don't think you need to worry about that...for the time being.  I'm looking at you, Kuzzter.

On ‎7‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 3:08 PM, max_creative said:

Time = Moar Chapters = Moar Interesting Chapters = Moar rep? I think? Maybe?

Yes, definitely!  If there was a way to plot it on a graph, you would see a definite spike in my rep as Emiko got more popular.  And I'm pretty sure it's the same with @Kuzzter and the rest of the authors.

1 minute ago, CliftonM said:

@adsii1970  Need I say more?

Wait - what?! Did hell freeze over? Did I get spun of into an alternative universe? Did I actually make it?!

And this happened even with a forum crash today?

Edited by adsii1970

Just now, adsii1970 said:

Wait - what?! Did hell freeze over? Did I get spun of into an alternative universe? Did I actually make it?!

And this happened even with a forum crash today?

And you also have a 1:1 post to rep ratio. :wink: 

12 hours ago, CliftonM said:

And you also have a 1:1 post to rep ratio. :wink: 

10 hours ago, nightingale said:

Now that @adsii1970 has passed the threshold should we change it to the REP2K club? :cool:

That being said, congrats on the 1:1 rep/post ratio, pretty impressive!

Is there some sort of significance to that? Because, uh...

< Jeezuz

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.