Dres doesn't exist

Felsmak

• 2 weeks later...

Now, now... Everyone knows this thread is in good humor... Silly humor, but good humor. :cool:
Now don't y'all be stirrin' up the Kraken Hammer of Modulus! One simply can not bear to witness it's power and might! :confused:

This thread doesn't exist..... everyone shut up and move on, nothing to see here.

I once had a thread locked because I was joking about KSP conspiracy theories.... like the Mun landing hoax....

I was told even made up KSP ones were against the rules.... and then I see threads like this.... sadly, I reckon it was a conspiracy to silence us and take away our fun....

lets see how long this thread lasts.... :(

1 hour ago, kiwi1960 said:

This thread doesn't exist..... everyone shut up and move on, nothing to see here.

I once had a thread locked because I was joking about KSP conspiracy theories.... like the Mun landing hoax....

I was told even made up KSP ones were against the rules.... and then I see threads like this.... sadly, I reckon it was a conspiracy to silence us and take away our fun....

lets see how long this thread lasts.... :(

I think a Mun landing hoax in ksp would get locked for roleplay, but challenges, stories, and non-political jokes are fair game. If you had an issue wirh a thread being locked, you should PM sal_vager.

Technically Dres actually does not exist, it is a fictional planet contained entirely within a video game. Kerbin also does not exist and neither do any of the other planets or the sun.

I wanted to set the record straight, so I went there, and wow, you were right. 

67xUwqU.png

It's just a manipulated photo of the Mun.

Darn you, runway island.

Edited by Tw1

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, RA3236 said:

none of the KSP planets actually exist, so why is there this thread?

What if KSP doesn't actually exist?  Pay 40 dollars for a forum and manipulated pictures of rockets?

On 24/04/2016 at 0:16 PM, CliftonM said:

What if KSP doesn't actually exist?  Pay 40 dollars for a forum and manipulated pictures of rockets?

It's all just GCI! Wake up sheepkerbs!

For the record, I quite like Dres, it was my second ever interplanetary landing, which I sent Jeb on. It's cool and dark and bumpy. But these threads are just fun. 

Edited by Tw1

5 hours ago, Tw1 said:

It's all just GCI! Wake up sheepkerbs!

For the record, I quite like Dres, it was my second ever interplanetary landing, which I sent Jeb on. It's cool and dark and bumpy. But these threads are just fun. 

Mind you, Dres made me hate Ion probes, so...