Real Space Program [Need Launch Controllers] [Launch 1/14/17]

ZooNamedGames

I'm thinking that we should merge track and recovery. 

10 hours ago, Findthepin1 said:

I call the 200th Reply! XD

What a constructive post.

10 hours ago, Findthepin1 said:

So you are only missing LOD and Tracking. That should be easy enough. What was the latest launch date I had said in the form I filled out with my payload?

We also need recovery, but as I stated above, we should really merge the two. 

48 minutes ago, Veeltch said:

Do you plan to record every mission and upload it to YT? Because I would watch it with pleasure with all the voices and telemetric data.

The hope is to stream it and record it to YouTube yes.

1 hour ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

@ZooNamedGames, how would you feel about me helping schedule the launch?  I don't want to take a job you want away from you, but I imagine there's a lot to do, so I could help schedule it.  I could make a calendar, and figure out when people can and can't do it.

Sure go ahead. Plan for the geo sync sat.

Okay, so since the PM system won't let me add more than 5 members, I'll be doing the scheduling on this thread.

@ZooNamedGames

@Dman979

@Mods_o_joy

@MysteriousSteve

@CliftonM

@Gaarst

Please PM me with google account info so that I can share the calendar and document with you.  That way, you can add info about what days you could do a launch, and what times.  If you don't want to share contact info, that's not a problem, just PM me with all info to be added, you'll still be able to see the calendar.  Please put all times in GMT with no daylight savings. 

We are going to be launching a geosynchronous satellite first, and I'll give you more info when I can.

Here's the calendar we'll be using: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/embed?src=v90sormganhcnc2eri37iujg80%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

And here's the document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1MeILK2O7hGEbyy6bebOBoHsSdS4OY_daliZnI_n65tQ/edit?usp=sharing

And here's a couple of things you might want to add to that calendar/doc:
What times (in GMT) is it possible for you to do a launch?  What days next week are you free for those times?  Any days of the week when you're never available for the same time each week?

33 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

[notactuallyquote]A bunch of cool snipped stuff[/notactuallyquote]

That will definitely make it much easier to schedule.

Introducing Telemachus Gutted!

Doesn't include the plugin or any of the modules from it.  Only the parts.  If you're the person that needs to have the actual version, find the official download.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xh3e050rzn83c9/Telemachus_Gutted.zip?dl=0

@ZooNamedGames do we have anyone who can host the DMP server?  If we don't I could do it myself, but it is preferred that we have it somewhere else so the stream has less lag.

16 minutes ago, CliftonM said:

Introducing Telemachus Gutted!

Doesn't include the plugin or any of the modules from it.  Only the parts.  If you're the person that needs to have the actual version, find the official download.

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4xh3e050rzn83c9/Telemachus_Gutted.zip?dl=0

@ZooNamedGames do we have anyone who can host the DMP server?  If we don't I could do it myself, but it is preferred that we have it somewhere else so the stream has less lag.

No one yet, but I'd like to find someone else. I don't want to bog you down too much. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.