[1.2.x] Rocket Factory 1.2x - LeBeau Space Industries

RaendyLeBeau

1 hour ago, Wolfdog said:

I was really hoping to see some russian-inspired parts. Any plans on adding them?

well many prototypes at the moment. but no publication schedule. First comes 'Aiakos-1'

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

8 hours ago, Wolfdog said:

russian-inspired parts.

yes will try to include some from russian space programm, because the Russian space travel

has done a very great tradition and a lot formerly and also currently. like the new "PTK-NP" -  

so by the way mentioned it is well that Russia has resumed its space program. - there will be a lot more in future :)

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

hi all,

at moment i investigate about an issue that i have to result bevore i can release it to 1.1

I noticed this during 1.1 pre-release game tests - 

the symptom are the follow ;

- after i turn cabin-lights ON (or navigation lights) ....

Qc12fdR.png

-> the entire universe will be brighter ... 

cLiGgtb.png

problem status :

- i cant see a hint in another forum contribution as yet
- i can reproduce it, but have currently no solution approach ..

- but.. possible that this is a pre-release bug !

somebody has any idea for a solution approach ?

so if somebody have time to investigate about this i am very grateful,

cheers, Raendy

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

Dear Randy,

I've been a big time fan of yours since picking up your addons for Kerbal. Missing them big time since the upgrade to 1.1. "I want my Skywipe!!!!" Also missing all the other goodness you brought with the fuel and energy drives for the sides of the fuel tank as well as the 11 man (oh, it was wonderful) capsule that I used to expand my search into space.

Regretfully, I have now had to start over. I just wanted to let you know what great mods these are, and that I appreciate your work! I made an account just for posting this here. SO, I'd like to encourage you to continue in your efforts to upgrade your mods for 1.1. =)

Thanks so much. Do you have a timeline for when your debugging and updating might be finished?

Sincere regards,

G.Houtchens

Does the requirement for a totally new version of the mod mean we will need to begin a entirely new career game to use the 1.1 version of the mod?

OR could I purge my 1.05 game of any lebeau parts, save the game, and then carry on my 1.05 save to the new ksp 1.1 version of the game, and then fresh install your 1.1 version of the mod to use it?

Can't say as to how well 1.05 games transfer over to KSP 1.1, (I just went ahead and started a new game because I ditched a bunch of obsolete mods that I had been using a lot of parts from previously), but when it comes to updating individual mods you can just delete the old version of the mod and drop the new one into your game data folder.

I update my mods frequently, and as long as the new versions of the parts have the same internal name and root orientation it's a painless changeover.

The 1.05 version of the mod actually works fine in 1.1 aside from the fact that the pods can't be used as a reentry point for EVA's, though. Stick a lander can or something on a ship to act as a boarding hatch as a workaround, and you're go to go. Classic KSP rocket science: it doesn't have to work perfectly, it just has to work.

Edited by scorpion451

On 23.4.2016 at 2:27 PM, Enceos said:

all activatable legacy emissive animations now cause the screen to darken. Probably a bug in new Unity.

@Enceos oh gratefully thanks for your hint !!  - so now I can continue to work on the solution.

mille grazie !!!!!,  cheers :D 

@Houtchmaster ( and all others ) remember the actually  1.1 is only a pre-release .. it still in development progress, and is NOT the Final Release.

some mod developers wait for the final and BUG-Free Version. thanks you for support and your patience in advance :D

19 hours ago, Table said:

RPM and ASET IVAS coming

@Table hi, yes is possible in future. ( see first page P l a n n e d   f e a t u r e s )

Edited by RaendyLeBeau

7 minutes ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

@Houtchmaster ( and all others ) remember the actually  1.1 is only a pre-release .. it still in development progress, and is NOT the Final Release.

some mod developers wait for the final and BUG-Free Version. thanks you for support and your patience in advance :D

1.1 is out it is no longer a pre release FYI. :)

Edited by Svm420

Just now, RaendyLeBeau said:

ohh sorry, obviously I've missed something   :D .. ok the work does not go out of me

No worries I figured I'd let you know before someone else did less nicely. 

Cheers!

I only want to use the solar panels in this mod, but when I deleted everything except for the solar panels, only the biggest one is showing up. What can be causing this? Are you guys having problems with some parts not showing up?

EDIT: Nvm solved the problem

Edited by Delta_8930

14 hours ago, RaendyLeBeau said:

i am still in vacaction ... update to 1.1.xxxx   will following soon.

Cool, thanks for the update! When you get back here's a issue for you to fix:

[ERR 02:28:03.447] Agent: Cannot load mentality, no mentality with name 'moral'.

Used a search program to find a case-sensitive instance of "moral" in my GameData and it turned up in your agency's config.

Until a fix is released anyone else can edit the .cfg or just use this MM patch:

@AGENT[LeBeau?Space?Industries]
{
  @mentality,6 = Moral 1.2
}

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.