How to Be Evil!

EliasDanger

0/10 that's only evil if you proceed to sell it for an unholy sum of money.

I take one of those cans that's full of botulinum toxin, then release its contents out of a small plane while buzzing a densely-populated area. I'm not sure if that would work, but if it does...  >: )

Beiber/10 you are a monster's monster. However, that means that people can do more constructive things with their time instead of wasting away on the couch.

I kill KSP.

Edited by TopHeavy11

1/10 he has no reason to, and you're not the OP.

I let a hissing cockroach into an entomophobe's backpack. (Entomophobes are really easy to find, apparently. They're hilarious, can't even handle a 4-inch millipede at 6 meters!)

Edited by cubinator

10/10
It would've been 5/10, but it got a bonus of 5/10 because it'd be so hilarious. Which do you think would be louder? I mean, I would've dropped in an African cicada myself, but that's just me.

I switch everybody's screen names around. They all see themselves as themselves, but nobody else does.

What the heck?

You cover the top half of a whoopee cushion with glue, so when someone sits on it, it sticks to the rear of their pants and they have to put up with fart noises whenever they sit down.

You put nothing, also...

On 5/5/2016 at 2:47 PM, SinBad said:

7/10, if you added headlights i would have given 8.5...

EDIT: I posted that as a reply to a post which was a copy and paste of someone else's post, not cubinator's post, for cubinator's post 10/10

NOTE: The quote BELOW this is the evil thing.

On 4/1/2016 at 1:59 PM, GDJ said:

Well, I made a whole box of Salt Cubes, then swapped them out at work in the sugar dispenser.

April fools X20 people! :D

Edited by CAKE99

19 hours ago, CAKE99 said:

NOTE: The quote BELOW this is the evil thing.

^_^ I'm flattered! Being evil is hardly respected nowadays. It takes years of hard work and dedication to pull it off right. 

:lol:

sneak into the ladys room with a roll of saran wrap.

place it on all the toilets under the seat and lower it. it should be visually imperceptible.

hand out free bottled water nearby.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.