who is the oldest member in forums?

Parv Kerman

Not I, for sure.

5 hours ago, Just Jim said:

I feel bad some of the younger members missed out on some really cool stuff!

My child may have missed out on Mercury, Gemini, Apollo, and the STS, but even at four she's wow'ed by the Space-X landings.  That's the kind of cool stuff she's going to grow up with; humanity a space-faring species with fresh ideas and old, iconic Toyota trucks of spacecraft.

I've just turned 55, but still a big kid when it comes to KSP. 

I was captivated by the Apollo missions on telly,  and still fascinated by 'space stuff' and human space flight in particular. 

On June 3, 2016 at 2:47 PM, Spaceception said:

I'm definitely not old, I'm around the youngest here, but I am going to be 18... In less than 2 years

I'm going to be 18 in around 4 3/4 years. I think a few forumers are around my age.

3 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

I'm going to be 18 in around 4 3/4 years. I think a few forumers are around my age.

I know quite a few.

In terms of forum join date, other than the KSC staff @Alejandro is the oldest on June 19, 2011 (might be different if you're in a different time zone than me.)

After some discussion, we have removed a few of your posts for your own protection. 

So how about you young'uns run along so we oldsters can complain about being old? Since it's the actual topic of the thread anyway. 

53, here. 

From now on, guys, minors talking about your age in this thread will be deleted. It's not safe for you, there may be laws about it in your country of origin, and it's not the subject of this thread. 

On 6/9/2016 at 4:46 PM, Vanamonde said:

You folks under 18 need to think about whether you should be giving out information like that on the internet. In fact, we'd rather you didn't do that on our forum, at least. 

I'm glad to know in one respect.  
I've told friends that were giving me somewhat questionable suggestions how careful we fan-fiction writers need to be because there could be younglings on the forum reading.  
This just confirmed it.

Edited by Just Jim

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.