The v1.2 Hype Train Thread - Prerelease is Out

Whirligig Girl

And as for the future of Squadcast, for today at least Das Valdez stepped in asked to host it...and so he did!  He also had @UomoCapra on a video call from Squad's main office (Pablo and Andie ( @Badie ) , among others, were there in the background).  

Oh yeah, Das will be back at Squad HQ for the 1.2 release party. :)

Lots of talk from Uomocapra about the "franchise" plans.  VR is also big on Squad's plans for KSP.

Don't Stop The Hype Everyone! :sticktongue:

[1.2] is almost here for real! Possibly the final release of KSP as we know it. But that can be a good thing too! This means mod developers won't have to keep updating! And we can all focus on 1.2 instead of waiting for updates in limbo. :wink: We all will miss the KSP Dev team, ;.; but we must not get down about things we cannot control. SO GET HYPE EVERYBODY :sticktongue:

Edited by ISE

Wait, so I decided to play the game last night instead of browsing the forums, and there was a teaser I missed??

:mad:

54 minutes ago, legoclone09 said:

I didn't make it. One of the top posts of all time in r/kerbalspaceprogram.

I don't Reddit, sorry. This is, however, one of the funniest KSP-related things I've ever seen XD

Gave me just enough time to complete my Jool-5.  Bop and Pol left... It's only a formality at this point (which I will get to this Sunday).

1.2 being pushed one more week than I thought was a good thing afterall !

6 minutes ago, Jorge_slc said:

Almost Monday (here in Europe) HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEEEEE

Also; first big update for me. Do ALL mods become deprecated the moment the release is out? Or only some?

Assume your favorite mod will need updated.  It's not always necessary, but best to expect it.

I hate to make assumptions but based upon what I have read in the forums and reading between the lines; I'm assuming that the career track will be starting from scratch on Tuesday after the update. 

Is this correct?

Waster