It9jhc4.png

So this happens while I'm trying to hastily set up a wood furnace, smelter, and forge while desperately digging for any kind of metal to handle a random mood.

Fortunately the were creature was dispatched handily by two squads of disorganized wrestlers who chased the non-terrifying beast down and beat the living crap out of it.

Regarding SpaceChem @WinkAllKerb'' I played that back in ... jeez I don't even know. Back when HumbleBundle was actually humble bundles of games. I don't even think I had a Steam account because I don't have it in my Steam library. I remember that I beat the game, but the final level I essentially made a random number generator and kept trying different seeds until I won. Felt a bit dirty, but hey a win's a win.

On 21/12/2016 at 6:25 AM, WinkAllKerb'' said:

actually stuck here, improving assembly lines ^^ i guess lot of ksp player may like this game ^^

I did, but I got stuck in one puzzle and KSP sucked me back in (I think it has its own event horizon, or something...) :( 

@5thHorseman i took a break halfway of spacechem for now ; ) kinda messing too much with words afterward & due to my natural social "disorder/weirdness", i ll probably finish it later, anyway most of the time for each puzzle i'm in both top ranking for, elapsed cycle, number of reactor and number of symbol so ^^

Silent hunter silent hunter it's been a while i m watching the steam sales for thoose, i m just wondering of 95/98 7/8/10 issue like for  fallout 1&2 it was a bit messy without advanced setting

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

Been playing Half-Life 2 and its episodes, they are really good, too. I love how it's kind of a scenario where humanity lost against aliens (in contrast of how in movies humanity almost always wins) and how the rebels use every resources they can find against the Combine, especially in Ep2, getting Magnusson's rocket built in the conditions they lived in is just impressive.

"Sometimes, I dream about cheese."

Edited by Guest

grabbing (& still) some relax with "rebel galaxy" (month later after buying it, but who care,^^), light ; very distracting and relaxing for me at least & actually (beautifull artworks, arcade alike gameplay let's say)

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

1 hour ago, WinkAllKerb'' said:

grabbing (& still) some relax with "rebel galaxy" (month later after buying it, but who care,^^), light ; very distracting and relaxing for me at least & actually (beautifull artworks, arcade alike gameplay let's say)

You might like Factorio, it's really fun.

6 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

I have been alternately fascinated by and infuriated with Mount & Blade Warband. I can't decide if I like it yet. 

My favorite run in that was where I went full outlaw and started killing peasants. Once I'd made enough money I started a proper warband and went on a worldwide raiding spree, gathering followers from all corners. By the time I was finally brought down and reduced to nothing I had killed/captured/ransomed several nobility in glorious combat. Warband is a very fun game.

1 hour ago, legoclone09 said:

well how to say ^^ /played >> ??? a lot ??? delayed for now because well delayed for now series (i hate that list, but > 24 hour day on earth you know ... xDr) ^^ watching for the incoming(s) update(s) for one more restart from scratch prolly ^^ love it for sure ^^

have fun with it too ^^ a great concept ^^ both solo or multi with differents approach possible

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

16 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

I have been alternately fascinated by and infuriated with Mount & Blade Warband. I can't decide if I like it yet. 

Heh, my reaction exactly. Bought on account of GNU/Linux port & mentions here, but still undecided.

Not much that hasn't been mentioned for me.

SpaceChem, World of Tanks, an X-Com Long War campaign that is proceeding glacially for ones already mentioned in the past few pages.

Got The Talos Principle on the christmas sale and enjoying it so far. Also got Sublevel Zero and the first Dishonored but they haven't seen any playtime yet and Talos Principle's sucked me in so far (still on the first 'world' though).

Also playing Kantai Collection (Japanese browser game) but not sure that counts as "gaming" as being talked about in this thread.

D.

18 hours ago, legoclone09 said:

Looks good. Concerning Spacechem, i once got stuck as well and gave up. Shame on me.

Looks like Factorio is playable without a steam account, i'll give it a try :-)

42 minutes ago, ThaZeus said:

I bought Cities:Skylines this morning and its AMAZING. I can't get enough of this game!

I played it today for four hours. Besides KSP (I have already surpassed 2,000 hours of game time on it), it is one of my highest played games on Steam with over 700 hours played on it. The major problem I am having is the never ending circle of aircraft above my airport.  They never seem to land.

Edited by adsii1970