[1.9-1.10] Global Construction

allista

7 hours ago, QubicQuantum said:

how do you create diy kits off planet? i've used GC before but some parts are missing. is there some part in MKS that can create DIY kits?

You may want to ask this in the GC thread.  There is an older youtube video somewhere - search for it.

I don't seem to be able to add a vessel. I'm running 1.9.1

I am, however, able to add parts or subassemblies into the boxes. When I try to add a vessel entirely, I don't even have the option to select one

lTdf2i8.png

Here are the mods I'm running

slVh9gx.png

Edited by wkwied

2 hours ago, wkwied said:

I don't seem to be able to add a vessel. I'm running 1.9.1

I am, however, able to add parts or subassemblies into the boxes. When I try to add a vessel entirely, I don't even have the option to select one

lTdf2i8.png

Here are the mods I'm running

slVh9gx.png

Exceptions in your screenshot are from MiniAVC mod. But I can tell more from Player.log file.

The jist of the errors read below. This is listed before and after I enter the editor

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

MiniAVC -> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at MiniAVC.AddonInfo.get_IsKspExcludedVersion () [0x00000] in <6aac9d7be03747a7a69aa6bd7ae9b307>:0 
  at MiniAVC.IssueGui.DrawNotCompatible () [0x00030] in <6aac9d7be03747a7a69aa6bd7ae9b307>:0 
  at MiniAVC.IssueGui.Window (System.Int32 id) [0x00006] in <6aac9d7be03747a7a69aa6bd7ae9b307>:0 

Here is a bigger excerpt from the log, mostly after I enter the vab

https://pastebin.com/X8GYkmdt

edit

I've gone ahead and delete every mod except for this one, and the same thing happens. I'm using 2.6.4.1 of the mod on 1.8.1... I think this may be the problem. What version of this will work on 1.8.1?

Edited by wkwied

1 hour ago, wkwied said:

The jist of the errors read below. This is listed before and after I enter the editor

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

MiniAVC -> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at MiniAVC.AddonInfo.get_IsKspExcludedVersion () [0x00000] in <6aac9d7be03747a7a69aa6bd7ae9b307>:0 
  at MiniAVC.IssueGui.DrawNotCompatible () [0x00030] in <6aac9d7be03747a7a69aa6bd7ae9b307>:0 
  at MiniAVC.IssueGui.Window (System.Int32 id) [0x00006] in <6aac9d7be03747a7a69aa6bd7ae9b307>:0 

Here is a bigger excerpt from the log, mostly after I enter the vab

https://pastebin.com/X8GYkmdt

edit

I've gone ahead and delete every mod except for this one, and the same thing happens. I'm using 2.6.4.1 of the mod on 1.8.1... I think this may be the problem. What version of this will work on 1.8.1?

Hi,

I really wouldn't want to meddle but please check this post and give it a thought...

Cheers!

J

1 hour ago, wkwied said:

I'll check that out and report back. Thanks

It seems that even with that, the same things happen

If you installed ZeroMiniAVC, those MiniAVC errors are impossible.  So if you are still getting those errors, you didnt install ZaroMiniAVC properly

Starting the game gives the message of ZeroMiniAVC started, then destroyed.

The error in the game is the same.

However the log no longer shows AVC errors, but rather one with the ground construction parts when I attempt to add a vessel to one of the boxes (adding parts, and sub assemblies pulls up the window to select the item as expected)

Uploading Crash Report
TypeLoadException: Could not resolve type with token 01000186 (from typeref, class/assembly SelectConfigNodeCallback, )
  at GroundConstruction.DeployableKitContainer.SelectVessel () [0x00000] in <153e62ae099745349276ac22b21d61e0>:0
  at BaseEvent.Invoke () [0x00023] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0
  at UIPartActionButton.OnClick () [0x000ef] in <9d71e4043e394d78a6cf9193ad011698>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.InvokableCall.Invoke () [0x00011] in <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0
  at UnityEngine.Events.UnityEvent.Invoke () [0x00023] in <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0
  at UnityEngine.UI.Button.Press () [0x0001c] in <22fd67f59718453e9250a6de1843ef8b>:0
  at UnityEngine.UI.Button.OnPointerClick (UnityEngine.EventSystems.PointerEventData eventData) [0x00009] in <22fd67f59718453e9250a6de1843ef8b>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute (UnityEngine.EventSystems.IPointerClickHandler handler, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData) [0x00007] in <22fd67f59718453e9250a6de1843ef8b>:0
  at UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents.Execute[T] (UnityEngine.GameObject target, UnityEngine.EventSystems.BaseEventData eventData, UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents+EventFunction`1[T1] functor) [0x00063] in <22fd67f59718453e9250a6de1843ef8b>:0
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.ExecuteEvents:Execute(GameObject, BaseEventData, EventFunction`1)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ReleaseMouse(PointerEventData, GameObject)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMousePress(MouseButtonEventData)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent(Int32)
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:ProcessMouseEvent()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.StandaloneInputModule:Process()
UnityEngine.EventSystems.EventSystem:Update()

(Filename: <153e62ae099745349276ac22b21d61e0> Line: 0)

Setting up 8 worker threads for Enlighten.
  Thread -> id: 4eec -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 466c -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 3910 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 4834 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 5f4 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 3ab4 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 760 -> priority: 1
  Thread -> id: 3690 -> priority: 1
ScaleModList: listSize 164 maxListSize 763

[UIApp] OnDestroy:

[UIApp] OnDestroy: EngineersReport

[CompoundPart] onEditorEndTweak

[CompoundPart] onEditorEndTweak

[UIApp] OnDestroy: ActionGroupsApp

[UIApp] OnDestroy: KSPedia

[UIApp] OnDestroy: DeltaVApp

KerbalEngineer -> BuildAdvanced->OnDestroy

Additional searches for GroundConstruction do so some other warnings.,

[AddonLoader]: Instantiating addon 'GCAppToolbar' from assembly 'GroundConstruction'

[000_AT_Utils: 00:20:16.401 1] INFO: Registered UIBundle: GroundConstruction/gc_ui.bundle

File 'M:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\GameData\GroundConstruction\Plugins\..\GroundConstruction.user' does not exist

--------

Config(@PART[ISRU]:NEEDS[!KolonyTools]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[ISRU]:NEEDS[!KolonyTools]

Config(@PART[MiniISRU]:NEEDS[!KolonyTools]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[MiniISRU]:NEEDS[!KolonyTools]

Config(@PART[KKAOSS_ISRU_g]:NEEDS[PlanetaryBaseInc,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[KKAOSS_ISRU_g]:NEEDS[PlanetaryBaseInc,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]

Config(@PART[Lynx_ISRU]:NEEDS[FelineUtilityRover,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[Lynx_ISRU]:NEEDS[FelineUtilityRover,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]

Config(@PART[SMX_Mk2ISRURefinery]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[SMX_Mk2ISRURefinery]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]

Config(@PART[SMX_Size0ISRU]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[SMX_Size0ISRU]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]

Config(@PART[SMX_Size3ISRU]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[SMX_Size3ISRU]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]

Config(@PART[SMX_Mk3ISRURefinery]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]) GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch/@PART[SMX_Mk3ISRURefinery]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction]

------

[LOG 17:30:10.964] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/GroundAssemblyLine subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.964] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/GroundAssemblyLine subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.965] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/GroundAssemblyLine subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.965] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/GroundAssemblyLine subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.965] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/InlineGroundWorkshop subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.965] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/InlineGroundWorkshop subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.965] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/MobileWorkshop subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.965] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/MobileWorkshop subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.966] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/OrbitalAssemblyLine subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.966] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/OrbitalAssemblyLine subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.966] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/OrbitalWorkshop subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.966] Deleting node in file GroundConstruction/Parts/Workshops/OrbitalWorkshop subnode: PART/MODULE:NEEDS[USILifeSupport] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.966] Deleting root node in file GroundConstruction/Patches/EPL node: @PART[MobileWorkshop]:NEEDS[Launchpad] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.967] Deleting root node in file GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch node: @PART[KKAOSS_ISRU_g]:NEEDS[PlanetaryBaseInc,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.967] Deleting root node in file GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch node: @PART[Lynx_ISRU]:NEEDS[FelineUtilityRover,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.967] Deleting root node in file GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch node: @PART[SMX_Mk2ISRURefinery]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.967] Deleting root node in file GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch node: @PART[SMX_Size0ISRU]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.967] Deleting root node in file GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch node: @PART[SMX_Size3ISRU]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS
[LOG 17:30:10.967] Deleting root node in file GroundConstruction/Patches/ISRU_Patch node: @PART[SMX_Mk3ISRURefinery]:NEEDS[MiningExpansion,!KolonyTools]:FOR[GroundConstruction] as it can't satisfy its NEEDS

----------

I don't see any other errors relating to the plugin.

I did just overwrite the community resource pack with what is on spacedock, and the issue does persist.

And, to state it again, this happens if I use vanilla 1.8.1 with this mod files (only this one) from spacedock. I'm really not sure what might be the issue, other than the version of the game.. Is this supposed to work at ALL with 1.8.1? If not.. Well I'm sorry for wasting time troubleshooting this :(

Edited by wkwied

Hi, 

I had the same problem as wkwied, on vanilla ksp 1.9.1 the select vessel button gave the same error (i tried on vanilla 1.10 and version 2.6.4 was working okay). For me the fix was to roll back to a  previous release of GC, if you go to page 52 or 53 there you find 2.6.3 which works fine on vanilla. 

My problem is now that if i select a vessel to the DIY kit, it automaticly turns the display deployed function on and it cannot be undone, meaning if i press the button nothing happens and it stays on even for lunch (its really annoying to see a big flat green object around my spcaecraft :D). It must be some conflict with my mods but there is no error in the debug screen. Is there any other place I can look for some problems? I started installing my mods one by one to a vanilla game to see if it triggers the fault but its a long waiting to have ksp start after each :S

23 hours ago, allista said:

@wkwied please refer to SpaceDock's ChangeLog section of GC page and find the version built for you KSP version:

https://spacedock.info/mod/1123/Ground Construction

Can you think of anything that can cause the show deployed function to auto turn on? I did a fresh install with all my mods in 1.9.1 and everything is fine on a new game, but if i load my save it starts to act up, even on a previously fine save. if a remove that particular save from the game folders, restart KSP everything works until i load that one specific save again. Any help would be useful :)
xXAd8C2.pngEB8LUZV.png

5 hours ago, etomee said:

Can you think of anything that can cause the show deployed function to auto turn on? I did a fresh install with all my mods in 1.9.1 and everything is fine on a new game, but if i load my save it starts to act up, even on a previously fine save. if a remove that particular save from the game folders, restart KSP everything works until i load that one specific save again. Any help would be useful :)

There's a master-switch for deployment hints in main GC UI window that is accessible in all scenes except VAB/SPH. Its value is saved with the save.

So what I did was I made it so that the assembly line bases can produce MaterialKits from Metals, which can be refined from MetallicOre (both of which are Community Resources in the CRP), and also made the vanilla drills able to mine both ores at the same time.  Had to switch the ISRU patch from making MaterialKits from ore to the MetallicOre>Metals path, but that was easy to replace. 

Had to hack the ore containers to also be able to contain Metallic Ore, Metals, and MaterialKits for transport purposes.  Definitely not a pretty solution, but I haven't tried integrating the switchable tank module you included for the workshops and assembly line components, which would be a better alternative. 

I can also fabricate machinery from kits and sophisticated parts and sophisticated parts from machine tools and material kits so I can in-situ establish my own base resources as needed; though I'm probably going to mess with this balance a bit as I play test things. 

Just to spice things up a little bit :)

-edit-

Turns out switching any standard tank into one of the modular tanks is real simple. 

Just have to replace the RESOURCE modules with this stuff:

MODULE
    {
        name = ModuleTankManager
        Volume = xxx
        TANK

}
    }

...to make it an empty, non-configured tank.  Add pre-configured quantities too if you want:

TANK
        {
            name = LFO
            Volume = 9.2
        }
        TANK
        {
            TankType = LiquidChemicals
            CurrentResource = MonoPropellant
            InitialAmount = 1.0
            Volume = 1.6
        }
    } 

Very cool!  I now can have configurable tanks for any resource! 

Edited by Sarxis

This awesome mod is great for me which play with KSPIE, which can allow me to construct massive interstellar ships that can never be launched from KSC (Fusion engines and warp drives don't like atmospheres). Still, I have certain questions after watching these videos:

1. Do I have to carry all the resources (parts, kits) with me at launch? is it possible to produce these part via ISRU on Mun or Minmus? 

2. Is there more engineers in the base/spaceport, the better productivity?

3. Are these empty containers like a single-use VAB? and is there a size limit?

10 hours ago, SynX said:

This awesome mod is great for me which play with KSPIE, which can allow me to construct massive interstellar ships that can never be launched from KSC (Fusion engines and warp drives don't like atmospheres). Still, I have certain questions after watching these videos:

1. Do I have to carry all the resources (parts, kits) with me at launch? is it possible to produce these part via ISRU on Mun or Minmus? 

2. Is there more engineers in the base/spaceport, the better productivity?

3. Are these empty containers like a single-use VAB? and is there a size limit?

1. You don't have to carry the resources: the stock drills can mine Ore, the stock ISRUs with GC patches can convert Ore to required resources, albeit not quickly.

2. Yes. And their level (starts) matters as well.

0-lvl engineer has 0.5 efficiency, 1-lvl => 1, 2-lvl => 2 and so on. A crew of 5 0-lvl is half as efficient as a single 5-lvl.

3. More like a single use launchpad. Container is fixed to the ground, ship is assembled inside, then the container is destroyed and the ship stays on the ground (don't forget launch clamps!).

But no size/mass limits.

1 hour ago, Sarxis said:

I had a question - does having multiple workshops near a kit help with the speed of construction at all?  I haven't tried testing or looking into that.

It does if they have engineers and are set to work on the same kit.

Hi there - I've run into a few issues that I haven't been able to figure out, chiefly that the spawn of a diy kit by a ground assembly line explodes (orbital assembly line is fine, so far)- I read that someone had success with ensuring the ground assembly line was perfectly level, and I tried but I could only get it to .2degrees of level, which doesn't make a difference re:explosions. Also read that someone had fixed it by turning off advanced tweakables, but I didn't see any change. Also having the issue with not being able to add vessels to anything, only parts and sub assemblies (which isn't a huge deal, I just save everything as a sub assembly haha). I gather that the thing to do is to post one's log file but I'm not sure how I attach it? Anyway thank you to anyone who can suggest a course of action, and sorry for my ineptitude!

9 hours ago, luggernaut said:

I gather that the thing to do is to post one's log file but I'm not sure how I attach it? Anyway thank you to anyone who can suggest a course of action, and sorry for my ineptitude!

Save the file to file sharing service such as Dropbox or Google Drive and paste a link here.  Make sure the share is public.

Hey there :)

I appear to be encountering the same problem as one used two years ago - game startup freezes at loading Space Crane. I tried troubleshooting the issue the same way you advised back then (making sure GameData/ConfigurableContainers/TankTypes.cfg is present among the game files), but to no avail. I tried reinstalling GC and CC, as well as manual download - nothing helped.

There goes the output log:

[LOG 01:00:26.953] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'DockingCamKURS/Parts/OnboardCamera/OnboardCamera'
[ERR 01:00:26.967] Action 'DeployExperiment' already defined.

[ERR 01:00:26.967] Action 'ReviewDataEvent' already defined.

[ERR 01:00:26.976] Action 'DeployExperiment' already defined.

[ERR 01:00:26.976] Action 'ReviewDataEvent' already defined.

[LOG 01:00:26.984] PartLoader: Part 'DockingCamKURS/Parts/OnboardCamera/OnboardCamera' has no database record. Creating.
[ERR 01:00:26.986] Action 'DeployExperiment' already defined.

[ERR 01:00:26.986] Action 'ReviewDataEvent' already defined.

[LOG 01:00:26.989] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'OnboardCamera'
[LOG 01:00:27.034] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/DIYKit/DIYKit/DIYKit'
[WRN 01:00:27.057] File 'G:\Gry\Kerbal Space Program - GPP 1.9.1\GameData\000_AT_Utils\Plugins\..\000_AT_Utils.user' does not exist
[LOG 01:00:27.059] [000_AT_Utils: 01:00:27.059 54661] Meshes to skip: Count: 2
[
flagtransform,
canopy
]
[LOG 01:00:27.059] [000_AT_Utils: 01:00:27.059 54661] Bad parts: Count: 5
[
RadialDrill,
MKS.Drill.02,
MKS.Drill.03,
dmFlexoTube,
UniversalDrill
]
[LOG 01:00:27.119] PartLoader: Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/DIYKit/DIYKit/DIYKit' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 01:00:27.129] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'DIYKit'
[LOG 01:00:27.199] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/DIYKit/OrbitalKitContainer/OrbitalKitContainer2'
[LOG 01:00:27.237] PartLoader: Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/DIYKit/OrbitalKitContainer/OrbitalKitContainer2' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 01:00:27.250] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'OrbitalKitContainer2'
[LOG 01:00:27.315] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/DIYKit/OrbitalKitContainer_old/OrbitalKitContainer'
[LOG 01:00:27.339] PartLoader: Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/DIYKit/OrbitalKitContainer_old/OrbitalKitContainer' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 01:00:27.354] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'OrbitalKitContainer'
[LOG 01:00:27.427] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/MagneticFork/MagneticFork/MagneticFork'
[LOG 01:00:27.558] PartLoader: Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/MagneticFork/MagneticFork/MagneticFork' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 01:00:27.571] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'MagneticFork'
[LOG 01:00:27.606] PartLoader: Compiling Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/SpaceCrane/SpaceCrane/SpaceCrane'
[LOG 01:00:27.701] PartLoader: Part 'GroundConstruction/Parts/SpaceCrane/SpaceCrane/SpaceCrane' has no database record. Creating.
[LOG 01:00:27.716] DragCubeSystem: Creating drag cubes for part 'SpaceCrane'
[EXC 01:00:27.774] MissingMethodException: AT_Utils.UIBundle AT_Utils.UIBundle.Create(string)
    System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0)
    Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.InternalInvoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) (at <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0)
    System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceMono (System.Boolean nonPublic) (at <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0)
    System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) (at <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0)
    System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceDefaultCtor (System.Boolean publicOnly, System.Boolean skipCheckThis, System.Boolean fillCache, System.Threading.StackCrawlMark& stackMark) (at <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0)
    System.Activator.CreateInstance[T] () (at <ad04dee02e7e4a85a1299c7ee81c79f6>:0)
    AT_Utils.PluginGlobals`1[T].init_instance () (at <dfa2fbe96124462794ebeceb1d666cb2>:0)
    AT_Utils.PluginGlobals`1[T].Load () (at <dfa2fbe96124462794ebeceb1d666cb2>:0)
    AT_Utils.PluginGlobals`1[T].get_Instance () (at <dfa2fbe96124462794ebeceb1d666cb2>:0)
    ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAScenario.get_HasTCA () (at <37e93c759a3a4d508f76af0cdd7738b7>:0)
    ThrottleControlledAvionics.TCAScenario.ModuleStatusString () (at <37e93c759a3a4d508f76af0cdd7738b7>:0)
    ThrottleControlledAvionics.ModuleTCA.GetPrimaryField () (at <37e93c759a3a4d508f76af0cdd7738b7>:0)
    PartLoader.CompilePartInfo (AvailablePart newPartInfo, Part part) (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    PartLoader+<CompileParts>d__56.MoveNext () (at <55ba45dc3a43403382024deac8dcd0be>:0)
    UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (System.Collections.IEnumerator enumerator, System.IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at <5aeafee3fea24f37abd1315553f2cfa6>:0)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    ModuleManager.UnityLogHandle.InterceptLogHandler:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:CallOverridenDebugHandler(Exception, Object)

As mentioned above - I tried reinstalling both GC and CC, both manually and via CKAN, to no success. I double checked the contents against manually downloaded pack. I also tried booting with only GC installed (re-adding the CC folder from the manually downloaded GC pack)... It still freezes, though the log changes a bit each time (attached above is the latest iteration).

I really want to try this mod out and don't wanna return to EL... :(