There is a Zombie apocalypse. You only have your profile picture to protect you. How do you fare?

Ultimate Steve

Oh, carp. Mine is just a depiction of a depiction of a sword...

I'll just say that the sword shows up. 

That's good. It's one of the better weapons during a zombie apocalypse (although spears are better, atlatls as well...). I guess I also get thunderbolts...

And if it's not going to be the sword, I get an entire Space Wing to myself. Hopefully they have some kind of defensive weapons...

I got a solar spectrum. I hope the part under red will cook them or something.

Although, if it means "a physical 2D profile picture" then I have no idea. What colours are zombies attracted to and what colours they are afraid of ?

Edited by YNM

• 1 month later...

Apparently I have a 2040's era (or was it 2050's, I dunno?) or thereabouts peacekeeping air force whose aircraft are piloted by neural mind-machine interface, although its effective strength (and implications of corruption in the ranks) depends on whether one prefers the North American or Japanese version of it. 

Either way by implication I get my hands on an Aurora hypersonic fighter-attack craft and the hyper-internet. 

I think I'll be okay. (And I'll have a lot of... ahem, Youtube videos and the like to keep me company while carpet bombing the undead.)

1 hour ago, Earthlinger said:

I have.....a gas mask.

Um....

Halp

You don't have to worry about any airborne vectors of zombiefication, at least. As for halp... I think I also have transport VTOLs? (Or did I shoot them down in Mission 20-something?)

• 2 months later...

I'm on a moon, outside my base, with full on water mining capabilities, hydroponics, aeroponics, fuel mining, and fuel refining capabilities. I am saluting the booster which got me here and I can refine some uranium into uranium fuel, print some LH2 tanks and send an unmanned suicide run using and a 10,000 Megaton bomb. Bye Zombos!

(
1. Looks ar the thread title.
2. Tries to imagine anyone who has googled a picture:
"moonbase water mining capabilities hydroponics aeroponics fuel mining refining salute booster uranium LH2 tank unmanned suicide 10000 megaton"

What a hard but interesting life probably had the person making such google queries...
)

Edited by kerbiloid

Well, let’s see what I have here...an entire star and a few huge planets. The only option is to make things a bit...um...compact for Earth and all those objects. While the resulting explosions would likely defeat any zombies, I don’t think the 7,500,000,000+ living people would be too happy. Or in one piece, for that matter. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.