Ban the user above you!

mnnm1234

Hey, folks, as much as I enjoy tinkering in this thread, it's time for me to put on my moderator's hat...

The object of this thread is to "guess who will reply next," for as long as I've participated in this thread, there have been some who have pinged and some who have not pinged who they think will be the next forum member to reply. That's fine. Have fun if you only ping ONE FORUM MEMBER in your post.

However, it is not okay to embed the game OP thread, other threads, or any other links into your post. Please keep your posts ON THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD.

Banned for making me googling.

Elphaba is the evil twin of  Moaning Myrtle, later became professor McGonnagal, after imprisoning the real professor in the toilet, and brainwashing her so that she forgot her real name Minerva and was thinking that she is Myrtle.

Banned for bad google fu :P while in the movie wizard of oz she actually is nameless, in the novel wicked her name is Ephaba. Wicked the novel and broadway musical is based off the movie Wizard of Oz. Ephaba is Glinda the Good Witch’s counter part the Wicked Witch. The hints I spoke of are (not going to at him) Scarecrow71 and my use of Glinda as a ban source. Am I a nerd/geek? Yup. Fun geek challenge before I log out. Im going to put a number into this post before/above the numbers im known for. The challenge: without using a search engine and having minimal context can you tell me the significance of said number?

———

11 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

Hey, folks, as much as I enjoy tinkering in this thread, it's time for me to put on my moderator's hat...

The object of this thread is to "guess who will reply next," for as long as I've participated in this thread, there have been some who have pinged and some who have not pinged who they think will be the next forum member to reply. That's fine. Have fun if you only ping ONE FORUM MEMBER in your post.

However, it is not okay to embed the game OP thread, other threads, or any other links into your post. Please keep your posts ON THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD.

Banned for not writing more and citing your sources.