[1.12.x] Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit | Stockalike Space Shuttle Orbiter! | (Tubes!) | v1.1.8

benjee10

Why are the wings doubled up? Everything else in this mod is great but for some reason the wing are doubled togetehr and flipped around showing both sides as apart of one. Also the decals and flags on the skin are jumbled together making it look wonky

5 hours ago, Mayro69 said:

Why are the wings doubled up? Everything else in this mod is great but for some reason the wing are doubled togetehr and flipped around showing both sides as apart of one. Also the decals and flags on the skin are jumbled together making it look wonky

Looks like a B9PS issue. Do you have latest B9PartsSwitch installed?

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Blueknight said:

I cant seem to find the engines, any help?

Use Rocket Motor Menagerie. It has RS-25 engines made for SOCK. Please note the engines use LH2 in the mod and require an External tank that uses LH2 fuel.

Edited by AZZlyTheAZZome

9 hours ago, genericguy888 said:

Having a really weird issue where the kj-10 for the orbiter saves isn't being detected by KSP but is clearly downloaded. Any idea on what the problem is?

Kj-10 and Kj-10b are in benjee10sharedassets, try to update that mod

Edited by M - Kerbonaut

On 5/15/2023 at 1:12 AM, Blueknight said:

How do I attach the engines as the saves no longer work?

I'm not sure I understand the issue you're having, could you explain? 

On 5/16/2023 at 2:52 AM, Watchman209x said:

Hi Benji, I have an issue with the B9PartSwitch and AGX from your mod on KSP. I know you fixed these issues but the file I downloaded from GitHub still has them. I wonder if you could help and if you need more information, please ask.

What issue are you having specifically? 

9 hours ago, genericguy888 said:

Having a really weird issue where the kj-10 for the orbiter saves isn't being detected by KSP but is clearly downloaded. Any idea on what the problem is?

Do the parts show up in the editor or is it just the craft files that won't load?

44 minutes ago, M - Kerbonaut said:

Kj-10 and Kj-10b are in benjee10sharedassets, try to update that mod

Redownloaded it and sock already, still having the issue

29 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

I'm not sure I understand the issue you're having, could you explain? 

What issue are you having specifically? 

Do the parts show up in the editor or is it just the craft files that won't load?

The craft files wont load. The parts I am having problems with (saying i dont have) are the "DIRECT.kj10" and "B10.APAS"

Now that I recall pretty sure there was kj-10b but no kj-10 by itself and I also didn't check apas like an idiot so I'm going to recheck all that is missing and post a more coherent response later - had the issue while I was extremely tired yesterday 

50 minutes ago, benjee10 said:

I'm not sure about the craft files from SOCK itself, but I had this issue with the ones from ModularLaunchPads.  Here's what AlphaMensae said:

I checked in v1.3 of Artemis Construction Kit, and it now says "DEPRECATED PART, REMOVE FROM VESSEL", so maybe in a later update it was finally removed I haven't updated most of the craft files in MLP for a long time, so many are likely outdated now. The SOCK one uses reDIRECT from way before any of the Orion and ACK parts were made (edited)

23 minutes ago, genericguy888 said:

Redownloaded it and sock already, still having the issue

The craft files wont load. The parts I am having problems with (saying i dont have) are the "DIRECT.kj10" and "B10.APAS"

Now that I recall pretty sure there was kj-10b but no kj-10 by itself and I also didn't check apas like an idiot so I'm going to recheck all that is missing and post a more coherent response later - had the issue while I was extremely tired yesterday 

Ah that's probably on me actually. The old AJ-10 & APAS parts were deprecated for a while but I think I finally removed them in the last update. Craft files will need updating. There is another release coming soon so I'll do that then. 

2 hours ago, benjee10 said:

Ah that's probably on me actually. The old AJ-10 & APAS parts were deprecated for a while but I think I finally removed them in the last update. Craft files will need updating. There is another release coming soon so I'll do that then. 

Dang, then all my shuttle saves are going to be nuked

1 hour ago, genericguy888 said:

Dang, then all my shuttle saves are going to be nuked

You can install a previous version of the mod, or manually grab the deprecated parts from an older version and insert them into the newer version.