[1.12.x] Shuttle Orbiter Construction Kit | Stockalike Space Shuttle Orbiter! | (Tubes!) | v1.1.8

benjee10

1 hour ago, genericguy888 said:

Thing is I don't know what I'm looking for

oh yeah the missing parts thing

APAS is there, KJ-10b is there, however there is no kj-10, which is what was on my shuttles (and on the preset ones as I built mine off of those)

Any idea why? I've reinstalled SOCK/shared parts 3 times now

11 hours ago, genericguy888 said:

oh yeah the missing parts thing

APAS is there, KJ-10b is there, however there is no kj-10, which is what was on my shuttles (and on the preset ones as I built mine off of those)

Any idea why? I've reinstalled SOCK/shared parts 3 times now

Because the part's been depreciated.

2 hours ago, genericguy888 said:

Yeah, ok, but I do not know which version of shared assets has the depreciated asset

Dude, at this point wouldn't it just be easier to rebuild the lost craft files, with the shiny new AJ10 engines? Half the fun of KSP for me personally is in actually building the craft itself.

45 minutes ago, Entr8899 said:

Dude, at this point wouldn't it just be easier to rebuild the lost craft files, with the shiny new AJ10 engines? Half the fun of KSP for me personally is in actually building the craft itself.

The new ones have clipping (which annoys me)

also the craft files arent just orbiters mounted to a stack they also have payloads

44 minutes ago, genericguy888 said:

The second attach point makes it clip out of the side, uploaded new image to the imgur link

Ah, if you are updating an old craft file the nodes may be in the wrong position still. The latest dev version on GitHub has the nodes in the correct place on the aft fuselage. Don't think the release zip has been updated with this yet, though there should be a new update coming soon. 

3 hours ago, benjee10 said:

Ah, if you are updating an old craft file the nodes may be in the wrong position still. The latest dev version on GitHub has the nodes in the correct place on the aft fuselage. Don't think the release zip has been updated with this yet, though there should be a new update coming soon. 

alright thanks for your help I've fixed all my shuttle saves now

On 5/20/2023 at 9:47 AM, benjee10 said:

Lol, I had just removed the shuttle from my mod list thinking it was somehow involved in my ksp crashing (I figured out it wasn't)

5 hours ago, strangespinosaurus said:

i put all the required mods in and its not workinng

It`s not in a required mod, it`s in SOCK itself. But not in the Spacesdock-version. You need the Dev-version of SOCK. Link on page 1 or here. In the Dev-Version is a folder "Extras". In this folder you can find a Installation Instruction.

On 5/23/2023 at 11:21 PM, Sampa said:

speaking of nodes, I noticed there are nodes missing, namely, the arm, and antenna

You have to put mounting points with a certain part. Forgot what it's called but you mount it to the top edge of the cargo bay and it will add a flat mounting point for a arm or antenna.

Also, old kj-10, if you want to convert the old shuttle saves to have the new kj-10, download the version of shared parts benjee 10 has where it's "soft deprecated".

Edited by genericguy888

On 5/18/2023 at 7:49 AM, benjee10 said:

There is another release coming soon so I'll do that then.

I'd once again like to request a version of the vertical stabilizer with the split rudders as separate parts for FAR compatibility.