[We need more posts! (Like seriously, a lot more)] Let's Make This the Megathread!

Misguided Kerbal

POst         aew mayn 

insert image from url doesnt work :valsad:

goodluck gettin to 10000

6 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Wait. KSP 1.12 what do you think it is?

I hope bugfixes, because yeah, ksp pretty much needs more bugfixes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have adrelanine because I won In a minecraft bedwars match and I'm now friends with someone new, should I invest my adrelanine in ksp or should I do bad models for my secret mod that I may do?

12 minutes ago, Starhelperdude said:

I hope bugfixes, because yeah, ksp pretty much needs more bugfixes

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have adrelanine because I won In a minecraft bedwars match and I'm now friends with someone new, should I invest my adrelanine in ksp or should I do bad models for my secret mod that I may do?

I have an idea.

37 minutes ago, Dr. Kerbal said:

Wait. Does KSP have a better solution to higher FPS even with 100s of parts???

I think at one point there was a mod that improved performance by calculating the entire ship as one part

5 hours ago, Spaceman.Spiff said:

It didn't automatically make the game treat the whole ship as one rigid body, it just allowed you to weld subassemblies together into one part. Of course, the 'subassembly' could be the whole ship, but it didn't do that automatically. 

55 minutes ago, Souptime said:

-rocketlab ceo ate thehat

why