MEV Heavy Industries - Daedalus drives, Bussard drives and Epstein drives

Cyne

10 hours ago, Cyne said:

I've given @zer0Kerbal permission to adopt this mod  as permitted by the license,  seeing that I've ran out of motivation to update this mod, plus life being in the way... sorry for lack of updates and activity. I've added him to the 'Additional Authors' list on Spacedock (as of posting it is marked as "pending" so this is still a question mark, will update this post if it changes)

I sincerely apologise for the lack of updates, and if it's disappointed anyone 

Many thanks! :D

@HebaruSan @VITAS 

Thank you @Cyne!!!

189552477-a5432c8c-bb7c-4d38-ab86-b31e142893b2.png

News when there is news!

Edited by zer0Kerbal
update links and lasso the birds

2 hours ago, Paul1980 said:

Thanks for the great mod! I'm waiting for an update. I haven't gotten around to direct testing yet! Will it be possible to update later through CKAN?

I will click the button on SpaceDock - the rest is up to the CKAN team. For the freshest releases (and the pre-releases - CurseForge)

@Cyne since the new link is posted, maybe close this thread?

Edited by zer0Kerbal

21 hours ago, zer0Kerbal said:

Я нажму кнопку на SpaceDock — остальное зависит от команды CKAN . Для самых свежих релизов (и пререлизов - CurseForge)

@Кин так как новая ссылка размещена, может быть, закрыть эту тему?

Thanks again! As you wish. The only thing is, is there a topic where I can share and ask the guys on the operation of the engines from this mod? In particular the Epstein drive?

Before this thread get closed (if get closed), i just want to thanks to the modders for keeping this alive, specially to @zer0Kerbal 
@Cyne You didn't disappoint anyone, on the contrary, lot of great mods had born this way here from the beggining of this forums: somebody make something great in is free time, then move forward and somebody else took it and making even greater. Hope this will the case. Is inspiring, to say at least.  ;)

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/13/2022 at 5:21 PM, zer0Kerbal said:

I will click the button on SpaceDock - the rest is up to the CKAN team. For the freshest releases (and the pre-releases - CurseForge)

@Cyne since the new link is posted, maybe close this thread?

Jesus christ, I completely forgot about this forum thread *Facepalm*

On 9/14/2022 at 2:42 PM, Paul1980 said:

Thanks again! As you wish. The only thing is, is there a topic where I can share and ask the guys on the operation of the engines from this mod? In particular the Epstein drive?

Yeah, all questions should be in the new thread by Zer0Kerbal

On 9/17/2022 at 10:33 AM, Ariel Kerman said:

Before this thread get closed (if get closed), i just want to thanks to the modders for keeping this alive, specially to @zer0Kerbal 
@Cyne You didn't disappoint anyone, on the contrary, lot of great mods had born this way here from the beggining of this forums: somebody make something great in is free time, then move forward and somebody else took it and making even greater. Hope this will the case. Is inspiring, to say at least.  ;)

And thanks a lot man!

I'll leave this thread to rest then, please - @Vanamonde  if you would kindly close it

Edited by Cyne