Hello kerbals !

LogKyles

Hello !

Well, that's kinda weird... I've been playing this game for 978 hours  since march 2018 (that's what steams says... probably more) but never thought about joining a community... probably due to the toxicity of the ones I used to see (CS, PUBG, GTA, ...). I guess I lost hope in humanity and turned to the stars to find a better place, and landed on Kerbin while waiting for Star Citizen and Elite Dangerous. Ended up stuck here because of how fun this game is.

So first, thank you for the past 3 years and all the informations I found here, I can tell you I've gone a long way thanks to many of you (@linuxgurugamer if you see this just know we've never talked but you've helped me countless of times and I'm forever grateful), from my first rocket crashing on the VAB to my several attempts to leave EVE (still working on it), and now my brand new career and attempt to have a station with crew on each planet and moon of the kerbol system.

I can't wait to see your creations and maybe share some of mine (my rockets are very shy).

See you in space!

Edited by LogKyles

Hey, welcome, @LogKyles!

You'll find, as you hinted at in your OP, that this is probably the best forum on the Internet. In fact, I am here more than I am on Fartbook. I'll tell you from my own experience that if you are having an issue with the game, don't hesitate to ask for help. Most of our members are eager to help folks out. But then again, you've been here for the last three years and are just now posting and have probably figured that out.  :P

Please do! We love seeing what other folks have done with the game - either completely stock or with a few mods, it makes no difference to us, so yes, please share!

@adsii1970 : Thanks! I might post some of my stations some day, maybe not this run as I'm going vanilla with only graphics mods/chatter and some the importants ones I can't live without (RealChute, MechJeb, KER, Dock Rotate, ReCoupler, Docking Port Alignment, Critical Temperature, Alarm Clock, Docking Port Sound FX and Joint reinforcement .... yeah at this point "vanilla" sounds quite inaccurate I'm afraid)  

@Le Lynx : On vient probablement du même pays alors :D

Edited by LogKyles

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.