Dev Diary #4?

Ok, to clarify, I don't want this to ruin the fun for other people. I would rather allow others to discover it themselves, but here is the thread on which the YouTube link was posted 

and on reddit, there is a link to the same video which is now private and a decoding of the second half of the Easter egg message. The post where the message is decoded also provides a link to the now deprecated video .

I'd encourage you to wait until tomorrow to see the video as it is cool enough to warrant not looking at spoilers.

For the PR team if you are reading this, don't feel bad about posting it early. Slip-ups happen and in my opinion, this does not detract from the video. 

And lastly, I apologize to anyone for whom I ruined the surprise by talking about these things prematurely. I did not know it was unintentional at the time, and now that I do, I will not disclose more information. And plus, it is only one day. 

Edited by t_v
changed incorrect word

3 hours ago, t_v said:

Ok, to clarify, I don't want this to ruin the fun for other people. I would rather allow others to discover it themselves, but here is the thread on which the YouTube link was posted 

and on reddit, there is a link to the same video which is now private and a decoding of the second half of the Easter egg message. The post where the message is decoded also provides a link to the now deprecated video .

I'd encourage you to wait until tomorrow to see the video as it is cool enough to warrant not looking at spoilers.

For the PR team if you are reading this, don't feel bad about posting it early. Slip-ups happen and in my opinion, this does not detract from the video. 

And lastly, I apologize to anyone for whom I ruined the surprise by talking about these things prematurely. I did not know it was unintentional at the time, and now that I do, I will not disclose more information. And plus, it is only one day. 

14 minutes ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

All i have is this discord screenshot

zfnPMsP.png

Its private though

thanks @Spaceman.Spiffthough

Me and the bois hacking to find the next feature video:

wgvrUdL.jpg

I bet it comes out tomorrow :D 

1 hour ago, Minmus Taster said:

Me and the bois hacking to find the next feature video:

wgvrUdL.jpg

Me and the bois hackin the system; creating time warp

image0.jpg

Spoiler

Actual spoiler in a spoiler. 

Spoiler

I warned you

Spoiler

image0.jpg

Edited by Spaceman.Spiff

7 hours ago, Minmus Taster said:

i have seen it i think. they told us about a new solar system i think and its all about early planet and one planet already shown was suposed to be an earlier version of kerbin. is that the latest or something old because i saw it yesterday?

yep. looked at my browser history and i found the video but it is private now. if anyone wants i can make a post summarizing it but i dont have any pictures or maybe one