[1.12x] RSMP (formally SWE)

Adiri

Hello @Adiri, just wanted to leave a suggestion (everything is working here)
Idk if the SRBs should have a refraction heat effect, the same as the jets? Just wondering
Also i think that it would be candy eye if it leaves a blur effect on its trace.
I think this mod only controls SRBs' plumes, isn't it? No other configs included
image.png

6 hours ago, NaviG said:

Idk if the SRBs should have a refraction heat effect, the same as the jets? Just wondering

They do have one actually, it’s just kind of hidden, make sure to update to the newest versions of course.

6 hours ago, NaviG said:

Also i think that it would be candy eye if it leaves a blur effect on its trace.

I’m not sue how I would do that, I would suggest trying something like TUFX to do it.

6 hours ago, NaviG said:

I think this mod only controls SRBs' plumes, isn't it? No other configs included

It does everything solid related too, separation motors, LES towers, etc.

4 hours ago, Adiri said:

They do have one actually, it’s just kind of hidden, make sure to update to the newest versions of course.

I’m not sue how I would do that, I would suggest trying something like TUFX to do it.

It does everything solid related too, separation motors, LES towers, etc.

Yes, i'm using the latest one. Maybe can u give me some instructions to batch-edit files, and make it longer. In the jet is clearly visible. But i want more, lol.
Also the blur should be there cause of the heat caused by the engine. Its somehow the DoF but only in it's trail. Maybe i'm confussing terms... so i'll leave images to clarify.
Heat effect/blur - Building Support - Developer Forum | Roblox
C81F0111EB0B4A9592FD13167DB5FF2F.jpg

Edited by NaviG

12 hours ago, NaviG said:

Yes, i'm using the latest one. Maybe can u give me some instructions to batch-edit files, and make it longer. In the jet is clearly visible. But i want more, lol.
Also the blur should be there cause of the heat caused by the engine. Its somehow the DoF but only in it's trail. Maybe i'm confussing terms... so i'll leave images to clarify.
Heat effect/blur - Building Support - Developer Forum | Roblox
C81F0111EB0B4A9592FD13167DB5FF2F.jpg

Those are jets, not rockets. Plus the heat refraction wouldn't be too visible.

11 hours ago, Adiri said:

Those are jets, not rockets. Plus the heat refraction wouldn't be too visible.

This blur can be found in Stock waterfall effects mods configs e.g. for the juno-engine.

5 hours ago, MashAndBangers said:

It appears that the rockets for the Kane advanced heat shield are always active during flight.

6mEC9Nw.png

Will be fixed

4 minutes ago, Adiri said:

Will be fixed

Fixed

52 minutes ago, dababykerman said:

heya, so it appears that the mercury abort system and other abort systems look like they're firing even though they're not. I have the latest waterfall and the corrected version of RSMP and it still won't work

sorry, not firing, the burnout effects are constantly going

8 hours ago, dababykerman said:

heya, so it appears that the mercury abort system and other abort systems look like they're firing even though they're not. I have the latest waterfall and the corrected version of RSMP and it still won't work

I am working on fixing that

Like the people above me, i've had alot of problems with the separators from bdb. I haven't tested all parts, but all saturn sep parts are firing without being activated. Could plume party be interfering with this mod?

2 hours ago, TonyT said:

Like the people above me, i've had alot of problems with the separators from bdb. I haven't tested all parts, but all saturn sep parts are firing without being activated. Could plume party be interfering with this mod?

No that is an issue that I have yet to fix. I just need time to go through and edit every config.

Hi!

I'm having a slight issue with RSMP in combination with Restock & BetterSRBs.

One of the effects isn't working right and is resulting in a purple column:
9KoFaPl.png

The culprit seems to be mainPlume in srb-waterfall. If I disable it, the column is gone.
Asv4Jw5.png

Speaking of this engine, this is the RAM from BetterSRBs. the srb-waterfall effect also has an error in that its Z offset is 30.37 in the config (placing it far away from the engine). I manually changed it to 0.37 and it looks much better.

I can (try to) provide more details if necessary, of course.

17 hours ago, Delay said:

Hi!

I'm having a slight issue with RSMP in combination with Restock & BetterSRBs.

One of the effects isn't working right and is resulting in a purple column:
9KoFaPl.png

The culprit seems to be mainPlume in srb-waterfall. If I disable it, the column is gone.
Asv4Jw5.png

Speaking of this engine, this is the RAM from BetterSRBs. the srb-waterfall effect also has an error in that its Z offset is 30.37 in the config (placing it far away from the engine). I manually changed it to 0.37 and it looks much better.

I can (try to) provide more details if necessary, of course.

I’ll look at the offset, can you make sure waterfall is updated to at least 0.9.0, as well as sending a picture of your gamedata folder?

Also, going to fix all the broken LES plumes today.

2 hours ago, Adiri said:

I’ll look at the offset, can you make sure waterfall is updated to at least 0.9.0, as well as sending a picture of your gamedata folder?

Sure!
x1dffAo.png

Most of this are related to JNSQ, and I re-downloaded all mods for this install, so everything should be up to date.

Edit: One more thing: The Kickback in combination with with BetterSRBs results in a flameout time that's longer than whatever you set the timer to. The result is: No flameout effect!

Edited by Delay