Bugs you have found

mcwaffles2003

Paused/unpaused notifs stacking up is a known issue.

No idea about the outline.

From watching Scott Manley's stream just now, apparently the bottom of the Mohole has no collision; he fell through, let it keep falling down to the "singularity kraken" at the gravitational center, and the kraken went YEET and spat him out with enough velocity to escape the Kerbol system.

I popped a fairing and instead of poofing outward, it just went loose and sat on the front of the ship anyway. Disappeared after 30 seconds. I think the fact I manually jettisoned instead of staging it away may have done it, but manual jettison split fairings in KSP1 so I wasn't expecting it to go wonky.

• I had four solid boosters around my core stage in symmetry, and then tried putting struts on them. I found that, if I had symmetry turned set to 1, only one strut would appear (and I'd have to strut all four boosters manually). If I had it set to 2 or above, then all boosters were now strutted, but with the number of struts matching the symmetry setting. In other words, I couldn't use symmetry to make 4 struts, one for each booster. However, I could set symmetry to 2 and make 8 struts, 2 for each booster. Or set it to 4 and make 16 struts, 4 for each booster. That's a weird one.

• Another one, I tried adding wings to the four boosters. I wanted two on each booster; one on either side. With symmetry set to 2, I could do that, and it'd correctly add a wing on either side of each booster. However, I wanted to adjust the wings and found that I couldn't. I couldn't even select them. It was like they were permanently attached to the boosters. I had to CTRL-Z to go back to before I added the wings.

• I don't know if it's something I did, but the intro cinematic played when I launched the game and, once it finished, it went back to the beginning and started playing again. I had to manually close it.

• After completing the first tutorial (the 7 sub-tutorials on building a rocket), it kicked me back to looking over the KSC, but I had the flight UI up, as if I was controlling a rocket. It even had a Kerbal in the corner (though without an IVA view; just a black box). The staging button and EVA buttons didn't do anything, and I couldn't click into any of the buildings. I had to hit Escape and choose the training facility to get out of that.

• In one of the tutorials, just for fun, I chose to launch from a runway instead of the launchpad. During that flight, the staging button read "Skip Launch Countdown", instead of "Go", the entire time, even while flying and staging. 

1. There one where I think an object may have somehow passed through Kerbin instead of impacting it.

2. I don't know if this was a bug but I could not manually control my second rocket and the mission couldn't make it into orbit, SAS controls worked but I couldn't steer it outside of that.

When building a fairing, arrows are 1 step ahead of visuals. The green tick mark sometimes disappears behind the red cross.
Fairing gets bugged out when it slides (more like glitches) open.
When hiding items in the dropdown section, it hides items in all part menus(e.g. hide command modules and it hides first tanks in tank menu too).

The Poodle engine doesn't want to detach from the separator. Easiest way to see this is to load up the default KSP K2 ship in the library and launch it. Once you get to the third stage, the Poodle lights but the separator won't move, making the ship loose control. Since heat is not implemented properly, you can't explode the separator by running the engine.

Anyone know how to, like, focus on a specific part while in flight? When I've tried decoupling my command pod from my core stage while in flight, it's like the camera is trying to follow both the pod and the spent stage, and, the pod becomes uncentered in the camera, and I have to zoom way out to see it. Double-clicking it didn't seem to do anything, and neither did cycling through the camera views.

Also, has anyone figured out how to deselect an SAS target? If I, say, click on the prograde button to set SAS to prograde, I can't figure out how to deselect it without either clicking a different button or turning SAS off and on again.

Edited by whatsEJstandfor

2 hours ago, mcwaffles2003 said:

So far I have game paused appearing in 3's every time and no ability to remove the green outline

At my end this only happens when using the keyboard to control timewarp. Using the mouse to click on the UI to change it doesn't give this behaviour.

1. "Select Root" tool in VAB gets stuck on. Had to exit VAB and re-enter to clear it. 

2. Lost control of Kerbal after planting flag on Mun (movement keys non-responsive). Quicksave/Quickload fixed it. 

3. "F" to grab and "B" to board are not working. Currently trying to figure out how to work around it before Jeb's air runs out...  (edit: restarting the game fixed it)

Not sure if it is a bug, missing feature, or intentional (or I just can't find it) but there doesn't seem to be a way to see the delta-V of each stage in the VAB.

Edited by Aigamuxa

EDIT: Actually, it seems to only be in-flight, and only if the decoupler and engine are the same stage

Large engines are not decoupling using large decouplers.
If I use a medium or smaller decoupler, it works.
If the large decouplers are separating fuel tanks, it works.
If I try to connect a large engine to a large decoupler, it refuses to separate.

Edited by Waifu Art Thou Romeo

Correct me if I've disabled some weird setting, but I arrived above atmosphere after initial burn and lost my orbit, cannot set any manouvers, tried clicking "control vessel", saving and loading game, anything to get back orbit line and AP and PE. Nothing works.

It says in status I have full control and Bob Kerman is even in control.

Anyways I try to do a full burn to prograde to see if that fixes anything and it seems like the physics just totally panic. My boosters which should continue falling to earth went with me out to deep space, for some reason. Never got my orbit line back :(

Here is a video showing it:
https://streamable.com/6jztor

I kinda want to refund :P

4 minutes ago, KERBALHEAD said:

Correct me if I've disabled some weird setting, but I arrived above atmosphere after initial burn and lost my orbit, cannot set any manouvers, tried clicking "control vessel", saving and loading game, anything to get back orbit line and AP and PE. Nothing works.

It says in status I have full control and Bob Kerman is even in control.

Anyways I try to do a full burn to prograde to see if that fixes anything and it seems like the physics just totally panic. My boosters which should continue falling to earth went with me out to deep space, for some reason. Never got my orbit line back :(

Here is a video showing it:
https://streamable.com/6jztor

I kinda want to refund :P

I ran into this in a save I had; seemed to happen right after PAIGE came on and said something about being in orbit which I clicked through.  I ended up also having debris show up in the tracking station that I couldn't destroy, which leads me to believe the save itself is glitched.  Started a new campaign and this went away, but this makes the game unplayable if there is no way to continue on a save with this happening.