Hello to ksp 2

Well

Hello here,

Not really new KSP player after so many years in KSP 1, in modding most of the time.

I've hesitate a lot but finally decided to buy KSP 2. My Computer is just under the Min spec to run it, but i've decided to try and i keep hope for future optimization.

I don't have really any money to buy or upgrade my computer anyway...

FPS are not great so far, but i want to help the team, and my favorite Kerbals. i hope we could all have some fun with KSP2  :prograde:

6 hours ago, Well said:

Hello here,

Not really new KSP player after so many years in KSP 1, in modding most of the time.

I've hesitate a lot but finally decided to buy KSP 2. My Computer is just under the Min spec to run it, but i've decided to try and i keep hope for future optimization.

FPS are not great so far, but i want to help the team, and my favorite Kerbals. i hope we could all have some fun with KSP2  :prograde:

Welcome aboard!  Or back :-)  I really wish more folks took this approach. I have found many frustrating bugs, but I have also done some incredible things. With each patch, the game gets better.  I'm having  a good time despite the setbacks (which for me, mostly occur in the VAB).  I hope my feedback is helping the developers, and I am enjoying seeing the process.  Despite the naysayers, I believe this game will really shine in the long run.

12 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Oh hey, on closer look you're not a new person. Imposter! 

I never really participate in the forum outside of my mods thread, because of my difficulty with English.

I want to change that, the arrival of KSP2 is the perfect time for that. Still thanks for the Welcome :D

6 hours ago, Well said:

I never really participate in the forum outside of my mods thread, because of my difficulty with English.

I want to change that, the arrival of KSP2 is the perfect time for that. Still thanks for the Welcome :D

You can always drop by the "OneOscar" Fan Club! We have low part count vessels! (unless you're heading to a different planet)

On 4/29/2023 at 8:43 AM, Well said:

Hello here,

Welcome!