Space Warp [v1.9.5 for KSP2 0.2.1]

cheese3660

Vers 1.8.0 BREAKS THE GAME

New update. Vers 1.8.0 prevents launching rockets.  With only Space Warp and UITK enabled, I built a simple rocket in the VAB and clicked the LAUNCH button.  Game froze on the loading screen.  Removed those two mods and the rocket launched.  I actually removed all mods, except these two, from the plugins folder.

Edited by Apollo13

5 hours ago, Apollo13 said:

Vers 1.8.0 update crashes Save Games.  The loading screen halts about 3/4 done.   Had to use Task Manager to end game.

I disabled, then removed ALL files from the plugins directory, except: Space Warp, and UITK for KSP 2.  Tried to load the savegame.  It crashed.  I then started a new campaign, and saved.  I was able to load that savegame.  Again, only those two mods were enabled.

I then added all the mods to the plugins folder and loaded the new campaign savegame.  It loaded.

I manually removed KSP2/BepInEx/patchers/SpaceWarp and KSP2/BepInEx/plugins/ConfigurationManager folders before installing

30 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

Vers 1.8.0 BREAKS THE GAME

New update. Vers 1.8.0 prevents launching rockets.  With only Space Warp and UITK enabled, I built a simple rocket in the VAB and clicked the LAUNCH button.  Game froze on the loading screen.  Removed those two mods and the rocket launched.  I actually removed all mods, except these two, from the plugins folder.

Please post the logs, without them it's very difficult to pinpoint the specific issue you're having, since you're the first person who has reported any issues. You can find the log file in C:\Users\your_username\AppData\LocalLow\Intercept Games\Kerbal Space Program 2\Player.log, and you can upload it for example to https://pastebin.com/.

Edited by munix

Hello Apollo

29 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

Could you provide logs

7 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

The log indicates you have a partial/broken installation of Patch Manager that is preventing the game from loading. Specifically, it seems like you removed PatchManager from plugins but not from patchers

OK.  But with Patch Manager installed with the other mods, Savegames don't load.  Stops at 3/4.  I'll try verifying KSP2 files  and report in a couple hours

Edited by Apollo13

6 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

OK.  But with Patch Manager installed with the other mods, Savegames don't load.  Stops at 3/4.  I'll try verifying KSP2 files  and report in a couple hours

Could you post the logs with Patch Manager properly installed?

4 hours ago, lw0wl said:

When adding Chinese, some menus appear garbled

Thank you for the report, this is an issue with the fonts used in the UITK for KSP2 library - they don't support Chinese/Japanese/Korean characters. However, I will release an update as soon as possible that will add them.

Edited by munix

27 minutes ago, Infinite Aerospace said:

I have the same issue as Apollo 13. I am going to do a complete fresh install of the game, will report back.

Generally, reinstalling the game should never be necessary when dealing with mod issues. At most, deleting the BepInEx folder and the doorstop_config.ini and winhttp.dll files should basically get you to fully pre-mod state.

Edited by munix

Downloaded and reinstalled Patch Manager.  Still can't launch a three-part rocket: core, parachute, Flea SRB.  Here's new player.log:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/s5v57pl2vt6e56141vv85/Player.log?rlkey=s0jhcemzoqsqmsc5j381c2202

Only plugins installed: Space Warp, UITK, Patch Manager

I just noticed.  That player.log is 40 MB.  Created after trying to launch rocket.

Here's a second one (70 KB): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qdfk5u44i7ckhkcbms7e6/Player2.log?rlkey=ihen24uijddj5q3kvkc9i1vyb  .  Created after just loading the game, but not building rocket

Edited by Apollo13

40 minutes ago, Apollo13 said:

Downloaded and reinstalled Patch Manager.  Still can't launch a three-part rocket: core, parachute, Flea SRB.  Here's new player.log:

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/s5v57pl2vt6e56141vv85/Player.log?rlkey=s0jhcemzoqsqmsc5j381c2202

Only plugins installed: Space Warp, UITK, Patch Manager

I just noticed.  That player.log is 40 MB.  Created after trying to launch rocket.

Here's a second one (70 KB): https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qdfk5u44i7ckhkcbms7e6/Player2.log?rlkey=ihen24uijddj5q3kvkc9i1vyb  .  Created after just loading the game, but not building rocket

The log says that it's loading BepInEx/patchers/SpaceWarp/SpaceWarpPatcher.dll, which should have been deleted. Is it possible you only deleted the SpaceWarp folder from plugins, but not from patchers? That is really the only possible explanation here.

Edited by munix

6 hours ago, munix said:

Thank you for the report, this is an issue with the fonts used in the UITK for KSP2 library - they don't support Chinese/Japanese/Korean characters. However, I will release an update as soon as possible that will add them.

Thank you for your answer. We look forward to the next update very much.

13 hours ago, munix said:

The log says that it's loading BepInEx/patchers/SpaceWarp/SpaceWarpPatcher.dll, which should have been deleted. Is it possible you only deleted the SpaceWarp folder from plugins, but not from patchers? That is really the only possible explanation here.

That was the problem.  Deleted the offending files and Spacewarp from plugins and patchers.  Downloaded/Installed Spacewarp.  I can launch in the new campaign and load and play with the previous "broken" one.  THANK YOU  

Edited by Apollo13

8 hours ago, lw0wl said:

Yes, I see that it has been updated. Thank you very much for your work.

Hello! I notice you are trying to translate this mod into Chinese. Would you mind sharing your translation with the community once it's finished? So that we can enjoy this mod in Chinese! Thank you!

40 minutes ago, fengyuan0529 said:

Hello! I notice you are trying to translate this mod into Chinese. Would you mind sharing your translation with the community once it's finished? So that we can enjoy this mod in Chinese! Thank you!

I am very willing to share with everyone. Here is the download address for localized files.https://www.dropbox.com/t/uqBrdHJI0UvGdGkK

Edited by lw0wl

On 1/14/2024 at 7:00 AM, Apollo13 said:

That was the problem.  Deleted the offending files and Spacewarp from plugins and patchers.  Downloaded/Installed Spacewarp.  I can launch in the new campaign and load and play with the previous "broken" one.  THANK YOU  

Man.... I wish I came here over at some point over the last 3 days instead of tried to decipher why my save broke, and when I figured out a way to fix that in the .json file I finally got in and had the same issue with launching rockets. Nothing would launch but I'd hear GUI reactive noises (like hitting escape) on the never-ending load screen, no matter how hard I tried, and I did the same thing, removed all mods but the "Core" ones (including this, Util, and the new dependency). Eventually I took out my BeepinEx folder and I could finally load up rockets on the launchpads so I slowly started returning my campaign and saves back in and came here just to find out that there were those 3 files that needed deleting on the update post.

FYI, I'm usually pretty good about following directions, but I grabbed the update through Spacedock and since the deletion instructions were in the changelog but not on the general information tab, I spaced right over it. I was getting some crazy errors too, like a brand new sandbox with a vessel I made that was literally just a Mk1-2 capsule and tried to launch it from the KSC screen (where I had seen some fixes work) and kept getting the "invalid or non-unlocked parts" error.

Seriously, I spent probably 14 hours trying to get this work (I'm very hard-headed) and all I had to do was see your message trail...

Anyways, mods great, thanks for the hard work! I will eventually turn the hours of debugging and .patch creating into true modding (I'm really interested in learning 3D modeling, figured here or KSP1 may not be a bad place to start), so I'm sure I'll have some use for it down the road :)

• 2 weeks later...

SpaceWarp 1.9.0
What's Changed
- Add Italian localization
- Add Chinese localizatiob
- Fix mods save data loading when reverting to VAB
- Add the option to keep addressables in memory after loading them by label

- Fix KSC app bar buttons
- Waypoints API

Release v1.9.1

What’s Changed

• Fix Simplified Chinese localizations by @fengyuan0529 in https://github.com/SpaceWarpDev/SpaceWarp/pull/291
  • Add Spanish localizations by ValenX in https://github.com/SpaceWarpDev/SpaceWarp/pull/290

Full Changelog: https://github.com/SpaceWarpDev/SpaceWarp/compare/spacewarp-1.9.0…spacewarp-1.9.1

Download on SpaceDock