RIP Kerbal Space Program 2: It's Maybe Over?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Userguy1 said:

If this does survive under a new workforce/studio, do we think they'll keep Nate? I like his enthusiasm.

I think there is a serious disconnect from Creative & Community Management / The Community.

I do not know this person at all... but it feels as if I should not trust the things being said. Enthusiasm without substance is often a red flag. 

The game was released in a state that was so bug ridden it took them almost 8 months to bring to an acceptable state to play.

If you take the PR and marketing / things Nate has said right up until now...

Well I simply cannot find it in myself to trust them.

However the rest of the dev team are doing a job they were paid to do.. and God help them right now.

I feel terrible for the CMs put in a rock and hard place these last few months. Definition of am untenable situation.

Edited by Fizzlebop Smith

T2 doesn't support a game by laying off its entire development team. Something major has gone on here that we don't know about yet. Odds are we'll find out soon, but KSP is most likely done.

I wonder if we can request a refund on KSP2 or if we're all stuck with the purchase...  

Cause without at least Colonies in the game... the experience is so far below what KSP1 can do, it really just needs HarvestR back to fix this mess.

6 minutes ago, almagnus1 said:

I wonder if we can request a refund on KSP2 or if we're all stuck with the purchase...  

Cause without at least Colonies in the game... the experience is so far below what KSP1 can do, it really just needs HarvestR back to fix this mess.

There's a lower chance of that happening than KSP2 making a comeback and becoming what was promised.

On 5/1/2024 at 8:49 PM, AtomicTech said:

Looks hyperbolic.

Spoiler

I mean the pipe. Its shape is formed by hyperbola.

On 5/1/2024 at 9:21 PM, AtomicTech said:

Folks, join me in giving some TAPS to the game that could've been and might still be

Let's do a minute of silence. Literally. No new posts for a whole minute.

4 hours ago, almagnus1 said:

I wonder if we can request a refund on KSP2

We can.
But they won't.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.