Firespitter propeller plane and helicopter parts v7.1 (May 5th) for KSP 1.0

Snjo

8 minutes ago, _Astra_ said:

So the Firespitter itself has another problem.

The  log is spammed by a message saying:

[LOG 23:10:02.997] FSengine: not FO: ElectricCharge : 1, requested0.000299999972619117 received 0.000299999972619117

It affects also badly the game performance.

I'm not sure, but seems that you are missing Firespitter Resources config. You need that along with firespitter.dll for electric engines and some other too, to work properly.

On 12/6/2016 at 0:47 AM, Kerbal Nerd123 said:

So I need help on how do you really use a water launch system part in firespitter. The reason i'm using a water launch system is because i have a really massive boat to launch, so the problem is the boat is almost impossible to take it by wheels to the water or something else like that.then i found in firespitter mod the Water Launch System i tried to make launch in the water but when i did, In the hangar i set it to launch in the "Beach" then i launched it.After that i was in the water but my boat fully isn't load yet so when it just fully loaded, The game froze then my boat automatically  teloported to the runway and exploded! so can someone help me here? plz

Vessel mover is your friend

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/VesselMover/releases/tag/1.5.1.3

Lets you easily move and rotate vessels as you like and even spawn them!

hi all,

There was a problem with the patch I submitted and included in 7.4.2, in that some (?) animations were continously active.

I think i got it fixed, would appreciate some other people testing it before I submit it to Roverdude:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/31lk4uedv55rz92/Firespitter-7.4.2a-beta.zip?dl=0

changes are on Github

3 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

hi all,

There was a problem with the patch I submitted and included in 7.4.2, in that some (?) animations were continously active.

I think i got it fixed, would appreciate some other people testing it before I submit it to Roverdude:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/31lk4uedv55rz92/Firespitter-7.4.2a-beta.zip?dl=0

changes are on Github

for me the UKS Orbital Shipyard doesnt loop anymore .. going to test b9 parts (assuming they might just work fine with that fix :D)

EDIT: so far it does look awesomely fine :)

Edited by LatiMacciato

10 hours ago, linuxgurugamer said:

I really appreciate all the likes, but what I really need is more confirmation from various people that it's fixed.

Thanks

Using your beta dll the looping animation on the UKS Orbital Shipyard has gone. It animates correctly now. The lights are still wrong but I expect that is unrelated to firespitter. Thanks

Edited by Kaa253

I don't know if it has to do with firespitter or AP+, but i think it has to do with this.

So do you know the WWI engines from AP+? I used the Baron engine on my biplane but my biplane won't move. I think it has to do with the biplane landing gear but when I used the Sopwith Camel engine you had, it worked perfectly fine.

Should I realase an issue on github?

Nice.

Here is a preliminary list of 7.5.0 bugs:

1) The FS1ME engine and FS Main Helicopter Rotor belong to Fuel Tank group, not to Engines as it should be.

2)  FS Main Helicopter Rotor still show no trust in Engineer Redux (the FS1ME does have a proper trust now).

3)  The "FS Engine: not FO: ElectricCharge : 1 : requested0.0002 received 0.0002" message appears in hangar

4) A new type of  error is shown: "FS Drop Tank mass disrepancy detected" (or somethiing very alike). Surprisingly this kind of message is not saved into KSP.log and soon disappears from screen

5) Unity still reports Firespitter exceptions in hangar:

[ERR 23:44:16.514] Module FSpartDirectionGuide threw during OnStart: System.NullReferenceException: 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Material:Internal_CreateWithShader (UnityEngine.Material,UnityEngine.Shader)
  at UnityEngine.Material..ctor (UnityEngine.Shader shader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Firespitter.info.FSpartDirectionGuide.createLineRenderer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Firespitter.info.FSpartDirectionGuide.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Part.ModulesOnStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

[LOG 23:44:16.517] FSengine: Added resource ElectricCharge, ratio 1
[LOG 23:44:16.517] creating linerenderer-831198
[LOG 23:44:16.518] setting line properties-831198
[ERR 23:44:16.518] Module FSpartDirectionGuide threw during OnStart: System.NullReferenceException: 
  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Material:Internal_CreateWithShader (UnityEngine.Material,UnityEngine.Shader)
  at UnityEngine.Material..ctor (UnityEngine.Shader shader) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Firespitter.info.FSpartDirectionGuide.createLineRenderer () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Firespitter.info.FSpartDirectionGuide.OnStart (StartState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at Part.ModulesOnStart () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

6) The FS2ME electric sound is not positioned correctly and appears mostly in a right headphone, despite of camera position.

-

Not bugs, just notes:

1) The input visualizer is alive. Again. Can you rid of it permanently please?

2)  In my opinion 7.5.0 parts are more fragile than those of 7.4.2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.