The user below me...

Felsmak

• 2 weeks later...

I am not. (OPINION FOLLOWS) I think SpaceX is polluting LEO with satellites that are going to spend far more time over empty ocean or areas that wont benefit from what they offer.

tubm enjoys a good old fashioned comfort session with a purring kitty on their laps.

• 2 weeks later...

In ksp? Not really. Irl? Yes. I was flying a model aircraft and suffered a control failure resulting in loss of aircraft. The worst I have ever experienced in commercial aviation was on TWA on the oldest 727 they had which iirc was also one of if not the oldest 727 of its type in service, but, we were heading towards the cruise stage of flight when the anti-ice system failed. It failed in a way that vented smoke into the cabin. So the pilot flying lowered our cruise altitude to a point where the anti-ice system could be shut down and we i think continued the flight safely. 

tubm is a licensed rc model pilot.

1 hour ago, AlamoVampire said:

In ksp? Not really. Irl? Yes. I was flying a model aircraft and suffered a control failure resulting in loss of aircraft. The worst I have ever experienced in commercial aviation was on TWA on the oldest 727 they had which iirc was also one of if not the oldest 727 of its type in service, but, we were heading towards the cruise stage of flight when the anti-ice system failed. It failed in a way that vented smoke into the cabin. So the pilot flying lowered our cruise altitude to a point where the anti-ice system could be shut down and we i think continued the flight safely. 

Aww man that was bad. 

Yep. 

TUBM likes bombarding KSC