BROKEN [0.90] TextureReplacer 2.1.2 (20.12.2014)

shaw

I meant `KSP.log`, or better, `KSP_Data/output_log.txt`.

My bad. I copy/pasted the portion related to me trying to click the buildings below. But if you want to see the entire log i uploaded here http://wikisend.com/download/158334/output_log.zip

Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

Flight State Captured

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Contracts.Contract.Save (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Contracts.ContractSystem.OnSave (.ConfigNode gameNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ScenarioModule.Save (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ProtoScenarioModule..ctor (.ScenarioModule module) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ScenarioRunner.GetUpdatedProtoModules () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at Game.Updated () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at VehicleAssemblyBuilding.OnClicked () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SpaceCenterBuilding.EnterBuilding () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SpaceCenterBuilding.OnLeftClick () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at SpaceCenterBuilding+ .MoveNext () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Flight State Captured

(Filename: C:/BuildAgent/work/d63dfc6385190b60/artifacts/StandalonePlayerGenerated/UnityEngineDebug.cpp Line: 49)

at Contracts.ContractSystem.OnSave (.ConfigNode gameNode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at ProtoScenarioModule..ctor (.ScenarioModule module) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at GamePersistence.SaveGame (System.String saveFileName, System.String saveFolder, SaveMode saveMode) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at TrackingStationBuilding.OnClicked () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Flight State Captured

at SpacePlaneHangarBuilding.OnClicked () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Flight State Captured

at CMAstronautComplex.ButtonExit (.POINTER_INFO& ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at (wrapper delegate-invoke) EZInputDelegate:invoke_void__this___POINTER_INFO& (POINTER_INFO&)

at UIButton.OnInput (.POINTER_INFO& ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at AutoSpriteControlBase.OnInput (POINTER_INFO ptr) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.DispatchHelper (.POINTER_INFO& curPtr, Int32 camIndex) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.DispatchInput () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at UIManager.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

It's crashing in contract subsystem, I don't see how that could be related to TR or ATM. Try to use original, non-modified configuration files for TR and ATM, that's the only thing that could theoretically break something.

http://i.imgur.com/9MglkrM.jpg

Extended Sylith's Kerbal heads pack v1.3.

Download (ZIP, 6.3 MiB).

Download source (7Zip, 15.3 MiB).

Dependencies

[thread=96729]DDSLoader[/thread]. Textures are in DDS format and KSP can't load them unless you have DDSLoader installed.

Change log

• All textures have been converted to DDS format, so the textures are already compressed, include mipmaps and are loaded directly onto graphics card. That means they load much faster than PNGs and use (almost) no RAM.
  • Added eye shadows and skin tones from Diverse Kerbal Heads pack.
  • Added configuration files for TR that define female heads and set Jeb's, Bill's and Bob's head.

Credits

Sylith (original pack)

IOI-655362 (Diverse Kerbal Heads pack)

Shaw (put everything together)

Licence

CC BY 4.0

So m_42 (or male42 now) is back? The stubble? If so, thank you!

It's crashing in contract subsystem, I don't see how that could be related to TR or ATM. Try to use original, non-modified configuration files for TR and ATM, that's the only thing that could theoretically break something.

I had the same issue myself with ATM and TR. I even found that I couldn't see contracts get generated if I got into that building.

I found it was with ATM. Keeping TR and turning on compression, mipmapping, and unload to replace ATM's functions resolved these issues. I couldn't identify what the specific issue with ATM was, but I'm thinking it has something to do with the Squad folder.

Can I choose which parts of the mod I install and which I leave out.

I'd really like to give this a go, but I also like my kerbals as they are, black haired males in white suits (want the visor reflections and golden visor though).

Edited by Las-pen

Can I choose which parts of the mod I install and which I leave out.

I'd really like to give this a go, but I also like my kerbals as they are, black haired males in white suits (want the visor reflections though).

Yeah, you can remove the re-textured kerbals.

Forgive me if this has been asked a million times before. But I couldn't find much.

But is it possible to edit ground textures?

I've been looking to make Eve brown.

I think it's not possible (with this plug-in).

No, it's not possible. I (can) only check for air pressure and oxygen, planet objects don't provide any information about atmosphere toxicity in the code. I don't want to hard-code Kerbin as the only planet with breathable atmosphere since people may add new planets with Planet Factory. The only workaround would be to add a list of planets with breathable atmospheres to a configuration file.

I see ATM 3-8 still has that bug. One solution is to remove ATM if you have enough RAM. The other solution is to convert *NRM textures to Unity format and export them as DDS. Luckily, there's a shortcut: use *NRM.dds textures from the latest Pimp My Kerbals pack, they should match your suits. And you also need to delete old *NRM.png textures and install DDSLoader plugin.

I had the same issue myself with ATM and TR. I even found that I couldn't see contracts get generated if I got into that building.

I found it was with ATM. Keeping TR and turning on compression, mipmapping, and unload to replace ATM's functions resolved these issues. I couldn't identify what the specific issue with ATM was, but I'm thinking it has something to do with the Squad folder.

An update on this issue... Did a clean install of KSP with TR as the only mod. Absolutely no issues. So I began reinstalling each mod, one by one, then loading KSP and checking for the issue. Everything was fine until I installed RealChute. As soon as i install that mod, i'm unable to enter the TS, VAB, or SPH.. and when i enter the contracts building there are zero contracts generated. Uninstall RealChute and everything goes back to normal.

So, I'm no skilled enough to identify exactly what's causing that mod to clash with TR. Just wanted to post my findings in case anyone else is having this issue with TR... and maybe somebody out here might have a theory as to why RealChute would cause TR to crash. For all I know it could be something completely specific to my machine.