One sentence you could say to annoy an entire fan base?

Fr8monkey

I burst out laughing at "Why is R2D2 trying to kill the doctor?"

Space Shuttle Mission Simulator is a button-mashing game. Space Shuttle Mission Simulator 2007

Why would a plumber be saving a princess? -Super Mario

Goombas are mushrooms. -Super Mario

I'm not gonna follow the Air Traffic Controller's instructions. He's not my boss anyway. -Flight Simulator X

"Earth's" map is not accurate! -​Kerbal Space Program

Poland's flag is upside down! Also, please learn proper English. Oh, and тôlúiøg liúõ тýis üôúõs уþц lþþú ÑÂцssiôø and it totally isn't hard to read for people that know the Cyrillic alphabet.

Edited by mythbusters844

• 10 months later...
1 minute ago, quasarrgames said:

lol get outta here n0bs youre wasting your life playing this get a job or at least play a cool game like minecraft or cod.

"Yea lol I tried tu play kerbon space program or whatever and its full with bunch of nerds who think they're smart and i checked out all da mods and they were laik "extrime super lazer spaceship kerbal cannon" and its easy as [Shiite] and yu can just put fuel tank on engine and it werks you guys should play cod."

Yeah, that's literally what everyone in my school starts saying when they find out about my KSP playing. I'm sorry for breaking the single-sentence rule here, but I'll just demonstrate another common reaction:

"Dude it's soooooo boring. You just put together a bunch of fuel tanks, press the space bar, and watch it for like 2 hours."

Those especially get me aggravated, because I can't counter-argue that point. That just shows the average person's ignorance and desire to play idiotic shooters.

On 2/12/2016 at 0:01 AM, Motokid600 said:

Na I think its like Minecraft and it just goes on forever. Or some kind of amorphous soup bowl...

Actually a minecraft map is a square with a diameter similar to Neptune's. Yes, it's procedurally generated, but that doesn't mean that it goes on forever.

Edited by Matuchkin

11 hours ago, Just Jim said:

Firefly deserved to be cancelled...

(So NOT true.... I'm actually a huge fan...  :wink:)

Man, you had to add that second part. I am glad it was cancelled! What a waste of time... (and I watched four episodes to be fair).