Hello and Welcome!

Moach

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

I joined this forum back in '21 to ask questions about the game.

However, like a good little green man, I searched the forums and found what I needed.

...Which left me with nothing to say, until now.

I have been playing KSP for years, and it is one of my all-time favorite games.

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all well.

-Rusty

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone! I played KSP1 roughly a decade ago, but I stopped playing shortly after (I was too young to figure it out).

I came back in 2020 when I rediscovered it. I was truly living under a rock to not have come here then.

And now I am here to play KSP2! What brought me into the forum was to report a bug, but now that I'm here I realize this place is a whole lot more than just for that.

All and all, I'm excited to become involved in the KSP community!

-DylanSP

I'm new to this game, I bought it on steam almost a year ago but didn't start playing until this month.  I suspected it would be addictive, and, um, I've got a problem. 

Will KSP2 have mods?  I don't want to spend full price for a perpetually in pre release and unsupported by the community.

20 hours ago, Vanamonde said:

Yes, mod support is in the plan, @Ker Ball One. And welcome to the forum. :) 

KSP2 already has mods. Quite a lot of them (100 or so) and they are coming out faster than KSP1 ones on spacedock.

21 hours ago, Ker Ball One said:

I'm new to this game, I bought it on steam almost a year ago but didn't start playing until this month.  I suspected it would be addictive, and, um, I've got a problem. 

Will KSP2 have mods?  I don't want to spend full price for a perpetually in pre release and unsupported by the community.

On 8/3/2023 at 1:10 PM, DylanSP said:

Hi everyone! I played KSP1 roughly a decade ago, but I stopped playing shortly after (I was too young to figure it out).

I came back in 2020 when I rediscovered it. I was truly living under a rock to not have come here then.

And now I am here to play KSP2! What brought me into the forum was to report a bug, but now that I'm here I realize this place is a whole lot more than just for that.

All and all, I'm excited to become involved in the KSP community!

-DylanSP

i actually started playing 5 years ago and on and off since, although i only got good recently, probably because I was too young to understand orbital mechanics until very recently (only figured out how gravity assists work a year ago). Welcome back!

• 1 month later...