[1.10.x] Mark IV Spaceplane System (August 3)

Nertea

5 hours ago, Esendis said:

Thank you for the update!

2 questions:

1)any plans for a USI life support patch? (using a custom cfg atm but i'm terrible at balancing)

2)any plans for a SAS module? (again using a custom cfg & the drone core)

You could contribute the first to the mod (not like I actually play the game anymore...), hard no to the second.

10 minutes ago, Nertea said:

You could contribute the first to the mod (not like I actually play the game anymore...), hard no to the second.

Bummer, thanks anyway. (My cfgs are childish scribblings tbh-working nonetheless but childish. No way i'm letting them out there.) 

3 hours ago, Esendis said:

Bummer, thanks anyway. (My cfgs are childish scribblings tbh-working nonetheless but childish. No way i'm letting them out there.) 

I think you should consider that they are still better than no configuration at all.

On 9/21/2018 at 8:32 PM, Nertea said:

Finally, 1.4.5 support! 

•  KSP 1.4.5
  •  Widened valid version range to up to KSP 1.4.99
  •  Updated B9PartSwitch to 2.3.3
  •  Updated ModuleManager to 3.0.7
  •  Removed CRP, KerbalActuators from distribution
  •  Split pack: only Mk4 fuselage profile parts remain. Rest moved to Near Future Aeronautics
  •  Updated NF Props to 0.3.4
    •  Fixed RPM patch

Nertea, do you happen to have a list of the part names pulled from the MarkIV handy? Would you be able to drop a post here with them please? Even better would be a list with two parts, the old MarkIV part name and the equivalent new NFA name. I think I might not be alone in wanting to do some search and replace work on my craft files to enable me to use them again now that I have updated both mods and the parts have migrated from one to the other. Thanks.

18 hours ago, Apaseall said:

Nertea, do you happen to have a list of the part names pulled from the MarkIV handy? Would you be able to drop a post here with them please? Even better would be a list with two parts, the old MarkIV part name and the equivalent new NFA name. I think I might not be alone in wanting to do some search and replace work on my craft files to enable me to use them again now that I have updated both mods and the parts have migrated from one to the other. Thanks.

I don't have anything specific handy, I'm afraid. Most parts that changed just modified the form mk4-xxxx to nfa-xxxx, if that helps. 

Edited by Nertea

• 4 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.