Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, you get it and you are happy.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without me having any medical issues or conditions, and without my house being destroyed, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

@Ben J. Kerman  granted, but after you send the first command to the toy, it gains sentience and lifts your lego container and runs away with it.

@kerbiloid (Implied you meaning, poster above) granted, and after it recieves it's first command from Ben it also gains sentience and cames to your (kerbiloid) house and lifts your lego container and runs away with it as well.

I wish for socks with no holes.

Granted. Good luck trying to get your feet in them now.

I wish I knew ahead that resizing pistons gets you very weird results (like the part you attach to them suddenly changing size when you extend the piston)

Granted, you know only that fact, and nothing else.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Granted.

But 3 seconds later you realize it was all a simulation and your happiness turns to sadness.

I wish the letters K, S, and P would not appear in the megathread even if typed in a reply.

Granted, you get 1 gummy bear. 

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Granted. You finally get exactly what you always wanted, you build it and are ready to enjoy it when suddenly a young child with no sense of personal possessions pulls it brutally apart before your very eyes so that they can make something else from it.

I wish to always have when I need them any and all Lego pieces ever made to make any model I want at any time in any colours I want and the perfect recall and the amazing creativity required to do so with no physical, mental or medical drawbacks that would stop me from doing so. No natural or non natural disasters. Only the amounts I need at the time, no being crushed under anything, no drowning in anything, no dying from old age or suddenly having my current age suddenly change. No sentient, AI or remote controlled/programmed entities of any kind ruining my fun. No making everybody else on Earth or the greater universe disappear. No changing my mind to not enjoy what I am building, no having the materials or models suddenly disappear until I am ready to let them go.

Just now, Admiral Fluffy said:

Granted, but you are a fish so it does not matter at all.

I wish I could have Adobe illustrator 

Denied for not seeing that the specificity of my wish prevents me from being something that can't use them.

Granted, but it contains a virus which destroys all your KSP craft files.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Edited by Ben J. Kerman

1 minute ago, Admiral Fluffy said:

Granted, but you are a fish so it does not matter at all.

I wish I could have Adobe illustrator 

Granted, but it’s a pirate polish version and you can’t change the language.

I wish for a MI-2 helicopter.

Just now, Ben J. Kerman said:

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Granted, the universe is swallowed by a drunk unicorn

Spoiler

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

Granted, but you are suddenly teleported to the ISS with your Lego set and stuff.

I wish for an American copy of Adobe illustrator 

Edited by Admiral Fluffy

Granted, but it is in Spanish (There is a somewhat large Spanish speaking population in the US, right? Yeah.)

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

@Ben J. Kerman Granted. The kid runs away with it instead.

@Admiral Fluffy I can live with being an Octopus, more limbs to make things. Granted it is in english brail.

I wish to always have when I need them any and all Lego pieces ever made to make any model I want at any time in any colours I want and the perfect recall and the amazing creativity required to do so with no physical, mental or medical drawbacks that would stop me from doing so. No natural or non natural disasters. Only the amounts I need at the time, no being crushed under anything, no drowning in anything, no dying from old age or suddenly having my current age suddenly change. No sentient, AI or remote controlled/programmed entities of any kind ruining my fun. No making everybody else on Earth or the greater universe disappear. No changing my mind to not enjoy what I am building, no having the materials or models suddenly disappear until I am ready to let them go. While staying my full human self at all times.

Before I can grant your wish my head explodes for no reason.

I wish for a properly colored, regular Lego scale Remote control Lego Liebherr R9800 mining excavator with all the Lego pieces (Including moving/controllable parts) the instructions, and the proper app downloaded on my phone so I can control it, all of this delivered safely to me on Earth without Earth imploding or exploding, without being in a simulation, without me having any medical issues or conditions, without my house being destroyed, without the excavator gaining sentience, without it being dismantled, without it being stolen, without the granter's head exploding or having any other medical issure or reason why they cannot grant my wish, without being teleported anywhere, and I wish to be happy once I get it, even without other Lego mining equipment. Please read wish carefully.

@Admiral FluffyDenied for not providing a link to make it easy to find.

@Ben J. KermanGranted. But they got the plastic formula wrong at the factory and it melts at room temperature.

I wish to always have when I need them any and all Lego pieces ever made to make any model I want at any time in any colours I want and the perfect recall and the amazing creativity required to do so with no physical, mental or medical drawbacks that would stop me from doing so. No natural or non natural disasters. Only the amounts I need at the time, no being crushed under anything, no drowning in anything, no dying from old age or suddenly having my current age suddenly change. No sentient, AI or remote controlled/programmed entities of any kind ruining my fun. No making everybody else on Earth or the greater universe disappear. No changing my mind to not enjoy what I am building, no having the materials or models suddenly disappear until I am ready to let them go. While staying my full human self at all times.  And no possible calamity stopping the wish granter from granting it.

Just now, ColdJ said:

@Admiral FluffyDenied for not providing a link to make it easy to find.

@Ben J. KermanGranted. But they got the plastic formula wrong at the factory and it melts at room temperature.

I wish to always have when I need them any and all Lego pieces ever made to make any model I want at any time in any colours I want and the perfect recall and the amazing creativity required to do so with no physical, mental or medical drawbacks that would stop me from doing so. No natural or non natural disasters. Only the amounts I need at the time, no being crushed under anything, no drowning in anything, no dying from old age or suddenly having my current age suddenly change. No sentient, AI or remote controlled/programmed entities of any kind ruining my fun. No making everybody else on Earth or the greater universe disappear. No changing my mind to not enjoy what I am building, no having the materials or models suddenly disappear until I am ready to let them go. While staying my full human self at all times.  And no possible calamity stopping the wish granter from granting it.

Granted, a bunch of drunk unicorns devour the earth.

I wish for something simple without it being complicated.

Edited by Stormpilot