Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You can wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can

Spoiler

wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a *pants* a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that you can wish for a wish that...

I wish to beat the BDArmory AI in a dogfight.

Edited by TwoCalories
Oh cool, new page 781

Granted. However, it turns out that the BDArmory AI was a secret United States Government test to discover who the best fighter pilot in the world is. They will come to collect you shortly. Hope you can pass the physical!

I wish to get some good news from the people I'm waiting to hear an answer from.

Granted: All knowledge of it and any other movie are erased from your memory, then you are sent back to 1977 to see it in the cinema for the first time.

It is amazing.

I wish for that too.

Granted. Just like me, you appear in the 1977 USSR, where nobody knows about SW until ~1985, when they say that the SW movie is a sci-fi predecessor of SDI. That's how I knew about the SW.

So, I wish you enjoy the Teens in the Universe + Moscow - Cassiopeia and The Big Space Travel, because Per Aspera Ad Astra, The Mystery of the Third Planet, and The Orion Loop aren't released yet.