Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted. You saw it.

I wish for OmniFallout game, which combines all Fallout versions in one, like when I was playing New Vegas with Fallout 3 attached by the mod.
(A hatch appears near the Poseidon Gas Station, you get in, and then get out from another hatch near the highway close to the Springvale School. And back again.)

Granted: You are beset by small 2d enemies nipping at your legs everywhere you go. Also you can only move 6 steps at a time.

I wish a new Fallout location to explore that uses the Fallout 3 interaction model.

Granted, but it can only spill out and can't be recollected into the bottle because time only goes forward... I think.

I wish to visit Gunther Bay, Selatapura from Ace Combat 7.

Granted: But you now know too much. A man in a black suit comes to your door. He tells you to come with him and you refuse. you black out shortly after you hear him say, "No." To the people who know you, you simply went on a drive late at night and disappeared. Nobody knows what really happened to you.

I wish for an F/A-18E Super Hornet

Granted. It instantly collapses into a sphere, heating up in the process and ejecting debris. It interacts with the moon and most of the debris ends up on both earth and the moon. Most life on the earth is wiped out.

I wish for two wishes.

8 hours ago, ColdJ said:

Granted: You now have one left.

I wish for porld weace.

ERROR: INVALID WISH SPELLING

SWITCHING TO WORLD PEACE MODE

Everyone on earth dies. The end.

I wish for life on mars.