Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

You get an Earth's worth of GramCrackers. Their combined weight crushes you, then smashes into Earth and covers it in GramCrackers. XK-Class Doomsday scenario.

I wish for a white hole.

Granted. The selection menu is broken, and the only car you can select is your own.

I wish for the ability to add video game bugs to real life and remove them at will.

Granted. After pouring your entire life’s savings into the search, you finally catch a fleeting instant to find that you are not only completely bankrupt, but that no one else believes you.

I wish for IFT-5 to happen tomorrow.

Granted. You shoot a laser at Earth to take parts of it, and you then form the debris into your own planet, named Iaeptus. This kills every living thing on earth.

I wish for an M3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle.

Edited by BA-Forums

Granted: They wish for what you wished they wished for but it is unknown if they were successful.

I wish for a hybrid vehicle.

Granted. You have a car without the floor and the engine, so you are both driver and rickshaw.

I wish to know what's inside the cartoon boxes, they are eating from with sticks in every Holy Wood movie.

Granted: You find out that you are inside the boxes and that they devour a small piece of you everytime you see a movie.

I wish for decent cartoons.

1 hour ago, kerbiloid said:

You have a car without the floor and the engine, so you are both driver and rickshaw.

(Yabaa Dabaa Doo!!)

Granted. The bottle opener can not only talk, but can automatically identify and open bottles. Unfortunately it thinks you're a bottle and "opens" you (i.e. removes your head).

I wish for nothing in particular.

Granted: You are transported to the ghost town of Particular out in the middle of a vast desert, there is nothing there, not even water.

I wish the Hydrogen economy would hurry up and get here.

Granted.

Spoiler

aqualife-sime.jpg

ionizator-ochistitel-vody-akvalife-spaaq

It can produce "hydrogenized" water as well.
You buy it and start producing hydrogen for your car.

I wish the "acidic" and "basic" water from it were useful for energetics, too.

Granted. The water is so useful for energetics that they are selling it as an energy drink. You drink a bottle of "acidic" water and find it is H2SO4 instead of H2O.

I wish nuclear fusion research would hurry up and allow the energy from plasma to go to your home power socket.