Make a wish... and have it horribly corrupted!

vexx32

Granted, you act as if your really really tired though.

I wish for ksp2 to get all the promised updates and release today.

Granted: You get a Port Hole gun, then get arrested for shooting at ships.

I wish for an animated version of the Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy that uses the audio from the BBC radio series.

Granted. You are working for SpX, and they forgot to take you down from the top of the rocket before launch.

I wish, spaceships had less cartoonish names. More official. Something like Pz.Kpfw. III Ausf. E.

Granted: They are now called names like "T.N.T", "C4" and "Massive, air fuel bomb".

I wish a big miiror on the Moon, that if you look through a telescope at, you can see the Earth from space.

Granted.  You somehow sail away from Taratupa without being noticed by commanding officers, end up in German-controlled water, and end up in the same German gulag/prison as the rest of Hogan's Heroes. 

Oooh!  Now I want to see that cross-over!  I wish for that to actually happen!  I want to see a cross-over of McHale's Navy, Hogan's Heroes...and MASH!

Granted: You now hold the record for the fastest and first to get killed in that room.

I wish lyrics matched what I heard.

Granted. Before you is a bowl of delicious baked beans for dinner. As you proceed to dig into your meal, you are approached by two middle aged ladies holding clip boards. "Would you like to take a survey?!", they ask in unison. From here on out, you are endlessly peppered with questions related to beans and George Wendt.

I wish for for an undisturbed viewing of the eclipse on the 8th.

Granted: You realise that every night is the Earth eclipsing your side of the planet.

I wish more creativity.

Edited by ColdJ

On 4/3/2024 at 11:59 PM, kerbiloid said:

Granted. You are undisturbedly watching the eclipse on the 8th, scratching your fur with tusks and howling.

I wish the eclipses were more often.

I became a were-walrus?! Cool.

As for ColdJ, granted. However, your increase in creativity is limited to the niche of drawing lousy memes.

I wish for were-walrus to become the next big meme.