UomoCapra

Kerbal Space Program 1.2.2 is live!

208 posts in this topic

Since all the layoffs, are there any feature-updates planned or only the bug fixes?

2 minutes ago, gendalf said:

Since all the layoffs, are there any feature-updates planned or only the bug fixes?

As far as I know (i.e., as far as has been stated publicly) Squad has not laid anybody off. In fact, they've hired people. The people who left did so of their own volition and (at least for the most part) seem to have done so on good terms.

There seems to be a feature being worked on or in internal QA right now, but they've been quiet about it. But KSP is pretty much done and I'm not really expecting anything revolutionary about any further updates. From here on out I just expect tweaking and bugfixes. Which is fine, as the game is in a pretty good state.

1 person likes this

I have been trying to download 1.2.2 for two days now and all I get is "

Server Migration

Kerbal Space Program website is in maintenance mode while we are performing a Server Migration.

We appreciate your patience."

Any idea how long this is going to take?

13 minutes ago, Stranded said:

Server Migration

Kerbal Space Program website is in maintenance mode while we are performing a Server Migration.

The wiki has had that same notice on it since I bought the game 2 years ago...

Looks like it's only for the 64bit Windows Zip file. I am logged into the store and trying to dl from there. The 32bit zip and the 32 and 64bit installers all seem to work. So I guess that's their 404..

1 hour ago, Stranded said:

Server Migration

@UomoCapra? @Badie

Hi @Stranded, I have checked the links and they seem to be working for 1.2.2, could you please try refreshing (Ctrl+R) that migration page you get?

Clearing your browser's cache might help too.

If any of the above works, please provide us the email you use to buy the game.

Thanks. 

1 person likes this

On 5/4/2017 at 10:54 AM, ManeTI said:

Hi @Stranded, I have checked the links and they seem to be working for 1.2.2, could you please try refreshing (Ctrl+R) that migration page you get?

Clearing your browser's cache might help too.

If any of the above works, please provide us the email you use to buy the game.

Thanks. 

Just gave it another try and it's working. Just for reference I get the dl link from the Store. After I log in I go to my account and then to the download link where it generates the download links for me. It's currently grabbing the 1.2.2 (x64) zip file, which was the one that wasn't working when I posted. Appreciate it and keep up the good work guys!!

1 person likes this