Gaarst

Community Mods and Plugins Library continued for 1.2.2 & 1.3

156 posts in this topic

Another one :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BIG BIG UPDATE !!!

@CarnageINC casually showed up with over 300 new mods that were just added to the main list!

There are a lot of new mods and, as he suggested, I submitted the update before reviewing it completely so that you'd have it earlier. I'll be reviewing the entire list to search for any errors or things, but there might be a few that we didn't spot yet. If you see some, report them so that we are aware and they will be fixed soon!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Many, many thanks for adding my planet pack to the thread.

Very much appreciated and I found some other awesome mods here, too!

Edited by Gamel0rd1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gamel0rd1 said:

Many, many thanks for adding my planet pack to the thread.

Very much appreciated and I found some other awesome mods here, too!

Your welcome. 

This is for all the modders out there, if we missed any of your mods that are current and you would like it added to the list, please inform us add it shall be done.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On Wed Mar 15 2017 at 8:22 PM, CarnageINC said:

Awesome!  Thank you for the link!  WOOT WOOT!  When the new update comes out, I'll let you or Gaarst update this list...I'm about fried out with what been done so far.

Not sure if you are aware but the spreadsheet might help a lot. If you set it up with the text required to cause the formating once loaded into a Web page.  Should save you a lot of time, to then concatenate the text and copy paste in.

Hope this helps

 

Edited by Pretorian28715
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@Gaarst - could you change the maintainer of BDA Continued to @Papa_Joe ... I am only a part of the BDAc team (a small one at that) and am only maintaining the temporary BDAc thread for the time being 

BDAc is housed at Papa Joes Soup on github so I feel that he should be listed as the maintainer 

Thanx

Edited by DoctorDavinci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Please could you add kRPC to the library? Thanks!

Brief description: " kRPC allows you to control Kerbal Space Program from scripts running outside of the game. It has client libraries for many popular languages including C#, C++, Java, Lua, Python and Ruby."

Edit: Actually, it is already in the list but I didn't find it because there's a typo in the name. It's listed as "kPRC" instead of "kRPC"

Edited by djungelorm
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9Lw9lArHn2qSm-eENvCr--DEKob2VD7vvch7dy8WB0/edit?usp=sharing

It's missing the "status" column for now. Not easy to pull that from the current list since it's based on the font color. If you switch to using the spreadsheet we can update that, but otherwise I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now.

Also missing the column that concatenates all the data together. If you want to start entering data into the spreadsheet itself and using that to create the formatted list then it only takes a moment to add.

Edited by jofwu
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jofwu said:

Updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9Lw9lArHn2qSm-eENvCr--DEKob2VD7vvch7dy8WB0/edit?usp=sharing

It's missing the "status" column for now. Not easy to pull that from the current list since it's based on the font color. If you switch to using the spreadsheet we can update that, but otherwise I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now.

Also missing the column that concatenates all the data together. If you want to start entering data into the spreadsheet itself and using that to create the formatted list then it only takes a moment to add.

Wow, 717!!!  And there are about 40+ new entries to be added!  Thank you for the spreadsheet assistance, I'm not so good anymore with excel and I got my hands full gathering and organizing the other library.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/3/2017 at 5:24 PM, Gaarst said:

[1.2.2] EvaFuel, by AliceTheGorgon - Kerbals will now use Monopropellant for EVA fuel, instead of getting unlimited free fuel.

Please note that since @AliceTheGorgon has been absent for a while, I've adopted EVAFuel here:  http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/158156-12

Also, additionally, I've adopted the following and released for 1.2.2:

Kerbal HotSeat:   http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/158145-12-kerbalhotseat-continued/

KSP Casher:   http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/158009-12-k

FuseBox:   http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/157896-122-fusebox-continued-electric-charge-tracker-and-build-helper/

Danger Alerts:   http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/157835-danger-alerts-continued/

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just have to thank you so much for this thread! It's amazing! I've been searching for the best command pod for months, and now you gave me a whole list of them!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/03/2017 at 1:26 PM, linuxgurugamer said:

Adding these right now!

 

On 21/03/2017 at 9:33 PM, jofwu said:

Updated spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1r9Lw9lArHn2qSm-eENvCr--DEKob2VD7vvch7dy8WB0/edit?usp=sharing

It's missing the "status" column for now. Not easy to pull that from the current list since it's based on the font color. If you switch to using the spreadsheet we can update that, but otherwise I'm not sure it's worth the effort right now.

Also missing the column that concatenates all the data together. If you want to start entering data into the spreadsheet itself and using that to create the formatted list then it only takes a moment to add.

Your work is awesome! Thinking about it, a spreadsheet is really good idea and now that we have got a rather complete modlist I think we can transition the whole list to a spreadsheet. (Also the 600+ mods are starting to lag the OP when editing)

If you don't mind we can go organise things with Carnage on PM. (I'm not familiar with spreadsheets and don't want to steal your work so I'd be happy if you could "officially" join us)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you noticed @Gaarst that Squad changed the color pallet on us!!!  :mad:   I couldn't find the proper green to match earlier the other day, so I just ended up copying another version and paste it all in there.  If you stumble across which shade it is could you enlighten me, I'll do likewise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

41 minutes ago, CarnageINC said:

Have you noticed @Gaarst that Squad changed the color pallet on us!!!  :mad:   I couldn't find the proper green to match earlier the other day, so I just ended up copying another version and paste it all in there.  If you stumble across which shade it is could you enlighten me, I'll do likewise.

Yes I've seen this.

I've find the closest one for dark green in the palette is the 3rd from the left in the top row of "More Colors" (Hex#006600) but it's not quite the same and it's honestly bothering me.

I can get the original shades but having to type the code rather than click the colour is a bit tedious.

 

Edit:

  • Dark green: #008000 (not in the palette, closest is 1st row 3rd column)
  • Light green: #00FF00 (1st row 6th column)
  • Blue: #0000FF (6th row 1st column)
  • Yellow: #FFD700 (not in the palette, closest is 7th row 17th column)
  • Red: #FF0000 (7th row 13th column)
Edited by Gaarst
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Gaarst said:

Yes I've seen this.

I've find the closest one for dark green in the palette is the 3rd from the left in the top row of "More Colors" (Hex#006600) but it's not quite the same and it's honestly bothering me.

I can get the original shades but having to type the code rather than click the colour is a bit tedious.

 

Edit:

  • Dark green: #008000 (not in the palette, closest is 1st row 3rd column)
  • Light green: #00FF00 (1st row 6th column)
  • Blue: #0000FF (6th row 1st column)
  • Yellow: #FFD700 (not in the palette, closest is 7th row 17th column)
  • Red: #FF0000 (7th row 13th column)

Thank you sooo much!  I just haven't had the time for tinkering with the color pallet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gaarst, I would like to suggest: -

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/141205-12-esld-jump-beacons-revived-09/#comment-2616516

as maintained by @TMarkos, The ESLD Beacon network will get your Kerbals from point A to points B through Z in no time at all, presuming you've positioned and fueled them, read the warning manual and installed all necessary safeguards. Similar idea to the Mass Effect – Mass Relays.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pretorian28715 said:

@Gaarst, I would like to suggest: -

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/141205-12-esld-jump-beacons-revived-09/#comment-2616516

as maintained by @TMarkos, The ESLD Beacon network will get your Kerbals from point A to points B through Z in no time at all, presuming you've positioned and fueled them, read the warning manual and installed all necessary safeguards. Similar idea to the Mass Effect – Mass Relays.

That mod is covered in the Dev Library.  Are you suggesting it be included also in the Community Library?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, CarnageINC said:

That mod is covered in the Dev Library.  Are you suggesting it be included also in the Community Library?

Why is it in the dev library?  It is an active mod, and has an active developer, who was last online last week.

I've contacted @Booots to see if he is continuing this.

Edited by linuxgurugamer
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

@CarnageINC - Would it be possible for you to correct the following information as requested weeks ago:

  • [1.0.5Camera Tools, by Papa_Joe - This is an BahamutoD mod adds a tool that you can use to achieve various camera angles. It's helpful for getting cool shots for cinematics.  Patch by Papa_Joe

@jrodriguez is maintaining this mod and it has been updated to KSP v1.2.2 as well as v1.2.9 (also, during our private discussion concerning mods maintained by the BDAc team, it was made perfectly clear its status) ... there is no reason for this mod to be in this list, not to mention the information you are providing is incorrect

In addition to this, BDA Continued is in continuous active development and has a page in the addon releases section ... there is no reason for it to remain in this list as it is implying that BDA is no longer being worked on (not long ago BDAc v0.2.0.0 was released for both KSP v1.2.2 as well as for the 1.2.9 pre-release)

Here's the link to our page in case you have forgotten: 

 

Edited by DoctorDavinci
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:

@CarnageINC - Would it be possible for you to correct the following information as requested weeks ago:

  • [1.0.5Camera Tools, by Papa_Joe - This is an BahamutoD mod adds a tool that you can use to achieve various camera angles. It's helpful for getting cool shots for cinematics.  Patch by Papa_Joe

@jrodriguez is maintaining this mod and it has been updated to KSP v1.2.2 as well as v1.2.9 (also, during our private discussion concerning mods maintained by the BDAc team, it was made perfectly clear its status) ... there is no reason for this mod to be in this list, not to mention the information you are providing is incorrect

I just added Camera Tools yesterday, not weeks ago.  In addition, if you will note that mod is not in the Dev section, its located in the tools section of the page.  I added it specifically in that section to help streamers and video makers create video in case they did not know about your all in one BD collection.  I'm sorry I made the assumption about @Papa_Joe being the mod guy behind this.  I only made him the primary because of our conversation weeks ago on how you wanted him listed as the lead on the BD Armory link.  You have my apologizes for making that assumption and I will change it to reflect @jrodriguez as the primary for that mod.

As far as incorrect information, I can change that.  I used a quote directly from the page:

On 9/18/2014 at 8:13 PM, BahamutoD said:

This mod adds a tool that you can use to achieve various camera angles. It's helpful for getting cool shots for cinematics.

I slightly modified the sentence to let others who used to use that mod that it was an old BD mod.  I'm open to suggestions for a better description.

Thank you for clarifying the primary behind that mod.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Perhaps a rethink of your method is in order ... I quote the following as it sums up what myself, and I suspect many others, are thinking in regards to this list:

50 minutes ago, linuxgurugamer said:

Why is it in the dev library?  It is an active mod, and has an active developer, who was last online last week.

 

Edited by DoctorDavinci

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 minutes ago, DoctorDavinci said:


@CarnageINC - This thread is in the addon development section of the forum as well as being clearly labelled as such which implies that any mod on your list is either not officially released or has been abandoned

Perhaps a rethink of your method is in order ... I quote the following as it sums up what myself, and I suspect many others, are thinking in regards to this list:

 

You know @DoctorDavinci, if I had full control over both theads this would not be an issue.  I will request that @Gaarst update the library to better reflex the status of mods.  Your rudeness is uncalled for an unnecessary.  I'm only trying to help the community out in large.  I'm not perfect and there is a lot of room for errors.  I wish to keep that link in that section until things are worked out between @Gaarst and myself.  Currently Gaarst is studying for exams and has not had the time to update the library.

As far as what @linuxgurugamer has quoted, I did not know that.  I've quite burned out after going through every single thread in both the dev and release pages, I can not keep track of everything. 

Edited by CarnageINC
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now