"Plan Kappa" - A KSP graphic novel (Jeb is back in Chapter 53! Well, kinda.)

Parkaboy

Well, AFAIK, Gravity is about the only thing that can travel between dimensions. It's about the one constant in the universe(s).

So: negative Graviton's and positive Graviton's collide, perhaps annihilating each other, and creating another tear and a absolute "vacuum" in the space-time continuum, Jeb is unlucky to get sucked in, kinda like a micro singularity......

.....or maybe the fish was bad tonight. :P

What's fun is that when Bill talks about modifying the .cfg file to add a ModuleResourceConverter, I knew exactly what he was doing. :) Now, if Bill knew how to create and texture meshes and then write PartModule code, he'd be a minor deity. Speaking of which, I need to create a prop to turn off the interior lights, now that I can detect the mouse clicks..

Edited by Angel-125

1 hour ago, Kuzzter said:

Seems fair: his Jeb tells an impressionable junior looty how little Kerbals get made (and how they don't), my Bill causes extensive property damage. :D 

It's all about the damage you can do in the long term!

46 minutes ago, smjjames said:

Doesn't Stelrine mean 'our Kerbin' rather than 'their Kerbin'? After all, the Plan Kappa one is the one that's doomed, not the Kerbfleet Kerbin.

Stelrine comes from the future. Sure, it's an alternate future version of the Plan Kappa timeline, but she doesn't feel like it's her world.

6 minutes ago, Angel-125 said:

What's fun is that when bill talks about modifying the .cfg file to add a ModuleResourceConverter, I knew exactly what he was doing. :) Now, if Bill knew how to create and texture meshes and then write PartModule code, he'd be a minor deity...

Well, Bill isn't just a modder, he's a developer. Of Bill Space Program!

Also: "You are only allowed to give 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today." :-(

3 minutes ago, Parkaboy said:

Also: "You are only allowed to give 25 likes per day. You cannot give any more likes today." :-(

Yeah, I'm out again as well! Looks like we both only had enough replikes in the bag for one thread's worth of awesome comments, not two. :)

I think they become available again on a rolling basis, as previous replikes pass the 24hr mark 'expire'--I was able to give just one more late last night, and a few more this morning, before again not being able to give more.

3 hours ago, Willbl3pic said:

"Kansnacks"

Yep. I realized in the midst of this that @Parkaboy can now make practically anything Official Kerbfleet Canon(tm), just by putting it in a red word balloon--talk about "long term" damage! Now I'll have to write an entire movie musical, "The Enigmatic Engineer of Kuz" or something like that, just to put that line in context: "Somewheeeeere, ooover the orbiting-ring-of-spent-boosters--wayyyyy up hiiiiigh..."

Edited by Kuzzter

9 minutes ago, Kuzzter said:

Yep. I realized in the midst of this that @Parkaboy can now make practically anything Official Kerbfleet Canon(tm), just by putting it in a red word balloon--talk about "long term" damage! Now I'll have to write an entire movie musical, "The Enigmatic Engineer of Kuz" or something like that, just to put that line in context: "Somewheeeeere, ooover the orbiting-ring-of-spent-boosters--wayyyyy up hiiiiigh..."

You just wait for the "Fifty Shades of Orange" joke next chapter...

I'm still voting "Gravitoli-Antigravitoli annihilation creating a multidimensional singularity". I'm sure it caused all this caa-caa.

Edited by GDJ

2 minutes ago, GDJ said:

I'm still voting "Gravitoli-Antigravitoli annihilation creating a multidimensional singularity". I'm sure it caused all this caa-caa.

Maybe Stelrine's experiments caused the problem in the first place!  Since her experiments rip apart space-time, maybe it started the whole time travelers thing!

6 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Maybe Stelrine's experiments caused the problem in the first place!  Since her experiments rip apart space-time, maybe it started the whole time travelers thing!

Probably. Sometimes it's better to think whether or not one should do a thing is better than just doing it.

Besides, who knows what would happen if you add matter from one universe into a must-dimensional singularity. It could unhinge the whole fabric of gravity, throwing everything out of balance in other universes.........

....or the fish dinner was bad last night... :P

Edited by GDJ

Wow.

Since I've been back lately, I've heard many rumors of this amazing story which started in my absence.  Only now have I been able to sit down and read it.  Sadly, you've written more chapters than I can like today.  This is surely the best story I've ever read here.  Can't wait to see what happens next.  And catch up on repping the installments.  I ran out on the 1st interlude.